Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

PW3, take a left, and go straight until you hit a warp. the warp is at the end of an L shaped hallway that should be right after the room with 2 spitting mirrors and 4 of the tentacle monsters. It leads to quite a few boxes 20+.

My question:

I saw sylph using a ninja star that paralyzed.What is it and how do i get one?

Arrest J-Cutter. It's an S-Rank

So, I started playing about a week ago. I started my first character, FOnewm and am currently in my low 100's for lvl. I notice some Ultimate rooms have no FO on them(ex. ttf no FO). Is this because they're extremely weak compared to HU and RA at the higher lvls? Are they really that bad that it's worth while to limit them from a group?

So, I started playing about a week ago. I started my first character, FOnewm and am currently in my low 100's for lvl. I notice some Ultimate rooms have no FO on them(ex. ttf no FO). Is this because they're extremely weak compared to HU and RA at the higher lvls? Are they really that bad that it's worth while to limit them from a group?

Shifta/Deband and Jellen/Zalure are extremely strong in ultimate, so idk why someone would want to exclude a force. If you don't have buffs in ult, then even the hunters and rangers will be weak.

Are you sure you read the room names correctly? Many times I've seen rooms called names like "Quest Name +FO". I don't think I've seen one say "No FO".

• Like 1

Which stats can be raised above the class cap by red ring? I know ATA can, MST cannot, and LCK cannot. How about ATP, DFP, or EVP?

To the Iron Faust users--- does it actually need hit? I've been wanting one but I really don't plan on using its special so I am curious if hit is all that important. What wouldn't I be able to hit with just a normal > strong > strong combo? Thanks for the input.

short question do someone know the best steup to max following chars stats: (mag mats & units)

HUcaseal

FOnewmn

FOnewearl

RAcast

ty :3

Edited by Nightmare2.0

Hey guys i just recently signed up, but i cannot actually log in to the game. I used social media as a means of logging in. Whenever i type into the "register id" tab under the main menu of the game itself, im not sure what i actually use to play the game itself. Help would be greatly appreciated, as ive been itching to play this game on my new laptop and I have also owned a physical copy of the gamecube version since the release

Hey guys i just recently signed up, but i cannot actually log in to the game. I used social media as a means of logging in. Whenever i type into the "register id" tab under the main menu of the game itself, im not sure what i actually use to play the game itself. Help would be greatly appreciated, as ive been itching to play this game on my new laptop and I have also owned a physical copy of the gamecube version since the release

to register you need to use this http://phantasystaronline.net/register.php