Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hey there : ) both you can donate for one (expensive option) or wait till event comes around that does it there was a recent event at Christmas time so should be some around to buy off players : )

Hey there : ) both you can donate for one (expensive option) or wait till event comes around that does it there was a recent event at Christmas time so should be some around to buy off players : )

hi :3 really big thanks to you !!! :3

So looking at the item donation system yesterday I noticed something that didn't make a whole lot of sense.

10$ = 10 hit

15$ = 20 hit

45$ = 50 hit

oook...

in other words... $45 for 60 hit.

Also, I wanted to ask. Is Ultima planning on adding a pso2 style drop system? If so that would be awesome!

So looking at the item donation system yesterday I noticed something that didn't make a whole lot of sense.

10$ = 10 hit

15$ = 20 hit

45$ = 50 hit

oook...

in other words... $45 for 60 hit.

Also, I wanted to ask. Is Ultima planning on adding a pso2 style drop system? If so that would be awesome!

There has been some discussion on it. And I think soly has been working on code for it, so probably.

• Like 1

Hi all : ) I have a question about sacrificial damage such as charge spirit berserk . What are the differences in power and accuracy if any ? I assume there will be something otherwise charge would easily be the superior spec . On pso world it's lists them as charge them spirit with berserk as strongest but dosnt say why. Ty if any one can help : )

• Like 1

Hi all : ) I have a question about sacrificial damage such as charge spirit berserk . What are the differences in power and accuracy if any ? I assume there will be something otherwise charge would easily be the superior spec . On pso world it's lists them as charge them spirit with berserk as strongest but dosnt say why. Ty if any one can help : )

There is no difference maybe it was just a misunderstanding. The only thing that makes charge best is the fact you spend meseta to use it which is very easy to obtain.

• Like 1

They're basically identical, the ordering of tiers like that only affects a few different things, such as berserk possibly not being able to appear in the shop I think (highest tier specials can't be bought in shop).

• Like 1

Still fairly new to this game and about to start my second character. Is there a way to transfer items from one character to another?

hi there : ) use the command /bank to access the common bank which all 4 character slots can access , hope this helps : )