Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I got 2 Angry Fists from Hidoom's in Lost Riot Raygun last night in Episode 2 and I'm Whitil. The drop chart says I would get Yasminkov 2000H. Where should I go to hunt Y2K? Thanks!

Migium drops angry fist at a lower rate, migium being the dark one(purple).

I got 2 Angry Fists from Hidoom's in Lost Riot Raygun last night in Episode 2 and I'm Whitil. The drop chart says I would get Yasminkov 2000H. Where should I go to hunt Y2K? Thanks!

Are you sure it wasnt Migium? Is 1/82 Angry Fist for your id.

Hidoom and Migium are listed backwards in the drop chart. It says Hidoom drops Yas 2k and Migium drops Angry Fist, but in reality Migium drops Yas 2k and Hidoom drops Angry Fist. You can't get one enemy without the other anyway though.

Hidoom and Migium are listed backwards in the drop chart. It says Hidoom drops Yas 2k and Migium drops Angry Fist, but in reality Migium drops Yas 2k and Hidoom drops Angry Fist. You can't get one enemy without the other anyway though.

Idk who told you that but the drops that are active right now are Migium Angry Fist and Hidoom Yas2K ...unless they are swapped in the the entire game.

Idk who told you that but the drops that are active right now are Migium Angry Fist and Hidoom Yas2K ...unless they are swapped in the the entire game.

It's not something anyone has told me, it's something I've found myself because every single time I've ever gotten any drop from one of them on any difficulty and any id, it's always the other one that is listed as the one that should drop it. They are just written backwards in the drop table. It's easy to understand why that mistake happened in the drop table since you can't have one without the other (two halves of pan arms). It's not a big deal, but they are swapped in the entire game.

yea soly i was hunting yas y2k with nyukin and let me tell you that hidoom yes the yellow one hidoom was dropping angry fist not migum so yea the tables are written backwards for hidoom and migum and i know this bc i was killing the migums before any hidooms where killed so we could actually make sure that hidoom was dropping the angry fist instead of the yas

Migium drops angry fist at a lower rate, migium being the dark one(purple).

Are you sure it wasnt Migium? Is 1/82 Angry Fist for your id.

yea soly i was hunting yas y2k with nyukin and let me tell you that hidoom yes the yellow one hidoom was dropping angry fist not migum so yea the tables are written backwards for hidoom and migum and i know this bc i was killing the migums before any hidooms where killed so we could actually make sure that hidoom was dropping the angry fist instead of the yas

To make my drop editor I took the enemy indexes of the game, we agree that they are swapped but everywhere? I'll have to look into it.

Wow! First time I used this thread and so many responses from nice people. Thanks for all the responses, I'll have to rope Grif into helping me hunt split Pan Arms again, maybe after we find him a Syncesta or something. :onion102:

Thanks all of you!

Edited by nyukin

Thanks for pointing this out, I've corrected my tool and it will be fixed next time the tble gets generated. Probably after the event.

• Like 2