Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Then I feel bad for the Newman characters, especially Hunewearl.

Yeah Newmans have a sad life.

I was in lobby when somebody said that rate drops are broken,at least some of them,during event;he said about 3 seals redria went up to 1/700+. Then another day i read p.wand being 1/10000 with white id from del lily,i'd like to confirm which drops are modified as droptable doesn't show any change and how people know those numbers.Thank you.

I was in lobby when somebody said that rate drops are broken,at least some of them,during event;he said about 3 seals redria went up to 1/700+. Then another day i read p.wand being 1/10000 with white id from del lily,i'd like to confirm which drops are modified as droptable doesn't show any change and how people know those numbers.Thank you.

This is the drop chart from last summer.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140813031226/http://www.phantasystaronline.net/droptable.php#2Very

And as you mentioned the whitill drop for pw is 1/100000 and three seals is 1/792 not including dar so yeah some drops get messed up during events and they don't tell us :/

• Like 1

other notable drops that often change (besides pwand and 3seals) are glide divine and anti-dark ring (and probably nei's claw). it's because event tables are based off an older drop table from before when those rates were changed, so when they switch to event table some things change. The event drop table has not actually been revealed yet for this year, so the main page still directs to the regular non-event table.

I have a question about percentages on items from drops and prizes or rewards not sure which from roct, 1st the best hit I've found so far is 40 untekked and I've really only seen 50 hit stuff for sale everything above that I've seen I believe to be donated hit or weapon dropped on roct so can any one clear this up for me and is there a full list of items obtainable from roct as I've read it's a random weapon with a 60 stat or pd or armour

I have a question about percentages on items from drops and prizes or rewards not sure which from roct, 1st the best hit I've found so far is 40 untekked and I've really only seen 50 hit stuff for sale everything above that I've seen I believe to be donated hit or weapon dropped on roct so can any one clear this up for me and is there a full list of items obtainable from roct as I've read it's a random weapon with a 60 stat or pd or armour

list of roct rewards is here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/?p=97531

Those should be able drop with up to 85 in a stat according to creator, but it's not going to be commonly seen, most I've seen before is 80.

Other random drops in the game can rarely drop with some very high stat. It's possible for a weapon to drop with a 90% attribute on it and tekk up to 100%. Idk what the max hit anyone has seen is, but stuff can rarely drop with over 50 hit, it's a very rare thing though.

Other random drops in the game can rarely drop with some very high stat. It's possible for a weapon to drop with a 90% attribute on it and tekk up to 100%.

Back in the days of when a certain server was rather buggy I had a 110% weapon