Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
serverus

Serverus Mini Event

gracias Serverus me hacia falta ponerle demon a las yaz :rf-09:

no problema XD

Event still running?

well sorry for the bad host of the event i hope everyone enjoy it next time ill make a better event for u guys thanks for play on ultima all of u jejeje luck and enjoy the weps xD closing for next time

• Like 1

Next week end we will be reopening this great event xD

• Like 4

So let me get this clear, do the original weapons attribute stays or the combined weapons? So example: I have a 0/0/0/0 Yasmínkov9000m and give you a 50/50/0/0/50 demon mechs. Does it turn to 50/50/0/0/50 demon yasminkov? Just trynna make sure it’s not like that lol 

• Like 1

I'm confused on what we need to add special to ID cards, or is that even happening to them.

1 hour ago, Starlord said:

So let me get this clear, do the original weapons attribute stays or the combined weapons? So example: I have a 0/0/0/0 Yasmínkov9000m and give you a 50/50/0/0/50 demon mechs. Does it turn to 50/50/0/0/50 demon yasminkov? Just trynna make sure it’s not like that lol 

No just a demon yasminkov. It keeps the same stats that it had previously, just inherits the special.

11 hours ago, Starlord said:

No it will have the stats of the original yas, Example. If ur yas no spec has 0 stats the result will be a Spec (demon, charge, gush etc etc) yas 0 stats

11 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

I'm confused on what we need to add special to ID cards, or is that even happening to them.

For those u dont need an extra wep.

10 hours ago, Joseane Da Silva Jesus said:

where to make the special weapon

gm

?????

a la water gun/supressed gun tambien se les podra poner especial ?

y si en caso de que se pueda, cual arma necesitaria para poner especial?

• Like 1

laser sniper cualquier rifle series

16 hours ago, final pacman said:

look forward tot his mis understood the part about suppresed gun and water gun

For the supressed a gun series for the water a rifle series

Los stats de la yasX quedarán igual a los stats de la mechgun con especial que entregue o seguiran siendo los originales?