Serverus Mini Event

serverus

On 7/13/2017 at 11:42 PM, serverus said:

lol id card no need the other wep by the way

• Thanks 3

In my opinion, the need to bring a weapon of the same type as the one you desire to add the special is a formality that doesn't add anything to the redeem process nor is useful, but instead, it makes the process slower. It won't prevent players from redeeming because they can just buy a junk weapon from the shop anyways and call it a day. Bureaucracy is the right word for this, unneeded processes that are done just to answer a formality.

The GM will still need the PDs of course, but why make them spend time checking if the mule weapon the player brought is the same type of the weapon that will receive a special?

There are many exception cases on which you just can't get a common weapon for a redeem, like Bazookas, Fists, Twin Sabers, Double Sabers, Claws, Cards, Launchers and Katanas.

What if an average player doesn't have the knowledge about which weapon is the same type as the target weapon? He will spend a lot of time looking for that, just to discover later that there isn't a common type of that weapon.

If that formality is a must, it is really needed, then lets make something more fair then, where everyone need to instead bring a mule weapon which contains the same special that you desire to be added to your desired weapon.

Edited by Yannv
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I agree with Yannv's assessment...  If you have to bring a mule weapon, at least let us get some hit off the thing if it has some on it in the process.

50 PDs + Mule weapon, get it's special and hit percentage transferred to non-special weapon, that seems reasonable IMHO.

Besides, 50 PDs ain't exactly cheap...

@Yannv You are actually right. I think it's strange that only common types weapons would need a mule weapon and not the special ones.

Well it's up to Serverus and whatever he decides.

50 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

hit percentage transferred to non-special weapon, that seems reasonable IMHO.

I don't agree.

It is super easy to get 50 hit unrare weapons with specials from Restless Lion or even the shops that can provide any sacrificial special.
So basically you could just pipe trick for a couple minutes, and once you find a Charge Vulcan 50 hit, buy 40 of them and make as many Charge Yasminkov 9000M 50 hit as you have.
And kinda unfair to people who actually worked hard to get stuff like Yasminkov ~40 hit if you ask me.
Eitherway, if this actually gets applied, I'll be glad to convert my Charge vulcan 95 hit into a Yasminkov 9000M :)

But you're right about the price, I think 33 PDs would be fairer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I can do it now since I think it's bedtime for Mio. A room is up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, applesaucin said:

so is the event live? : o and if so can someone let me know the next time a redeem would be convenient :D

I second this, need a redeem currently 🤡

Edited by R-78
Done