Serverus Mini Event

serverus

Event still running?

• 1 year later...

So let me get this clear, do the original weapons attribute stays or the combined weapons? So example: I have a 0/0/0/0 Yasmínkov9000m and give you a 50/50/0/0/50 demon mechs. Does it turn to 50/50/0/0/50 demon yasminkov? Just trynna make sure it’s not like that lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starlord said:

So let me get this clear, do the original weapons attribute stays or the combined weapons? So example: I have a 0/0/0/0 Yasmínkov9000m and give you a 50/50/0/0/50 demon mechs. Does it turn to 50/50/0/0/50 demon yasminkov? Just trynna make sure it’s not like that lol 

No just a demon yasminkov. It keeps the same stats that it had previously, just inherits the special.

11 hours ago, Starlord said:

No it will have the stats of the original yas, Example. If ur yas no spec has 0 stats the result will be a Spec (demon, charge, gush etc etc) yas 0 stats

11 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

I'm confused on what we need to add special to ID cards, or is that even happening to them.

For those u dont need an extra wep.

10 hours ago, Joseane Da Silva Jesus said:

where to make the special weapon

gm

?????

a la water gun/supressed gun tambien se les podra poner especial ?

y si en caso de que se pueda, cual arma necesitaria para poner especial?

• Like 1