How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

Minka - Sounded a bit bimbo-ish, so I named my Huney that. <3

darkMilla - She's a ranger (Ramarl) and a Whitill, with dark skin and white hair.

Ariel - My Fomarl, kind of a basic name but I have always named my formals (:P) Ariel or some derivative.

Edited by seira

Well, my character name Kyle3888 i have used for years! i use that on everything, it all started 6 years ago when i was making an account for a different online game. i tried my name, kyle, as the account name(stfu i was in 2nd grade XD), but of course it was taken, so i added random numbers, and thats how kyle3888 started. I have used it on EVERYTHING since then.

• 1 month later...

XD

well my story o.o

2012 die = in the 2012 everyone will die xD

Loza = lozabroso xDDD (hune sexy)

Rin = An anime called Fate Stay Night

2011 die = just messing with my first char name lol

Rozzaria = One of the kingdoms in FFXII the name was rozaria and i just added an extra z

Lavadora = (washing machine) its a huge racast lol

Sunny = Mostly everyone know why lol

Edited by Die

• 2 weeks later...

I got the name Flatmen from my brother and kibb from a name that i combined my favorite things into kibik

Techpeck i just thought of something technical

• Like 1

Riki - A game on the dreamcast called Bangai-O was my favorite game, the main character was named Riki Makishi

SurgeonFish - I played metal gear peace walker, i bought the collector edition psp which came with extra content and the bonus soldier they gave me, his name was surgeonfish and i loved it, he was better then snake was in stats! after that i learned what a surgeonfish was and they are nice looking fish.

• 3 weeks later...

ohhh my names hmmm

fristly remilia is my middle name and name of my faverite touhou charather Remilia Scarlet

Flandre is mt adopted sisters name "real?" i don't know her real name but that was what i was told to call her

Sakuya is the maid and right hand woman to remilia in the games and contols time and space very useful for cleaning a mansion

BlackRose is the name of my old account main and are my fave flowers

• 3 weeks later...

My PSO name is Major.Roboto

I got the major part from FMA as Major Arm stong is one of my favs,

and Well I picked an RAcast and they are androids and androids are robotos, so it kind of works

I have taya.Blade. I dont play her much, I just found the name on the net...

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, Well when I think of Oswald, I imagine a tall, classy, blonde, steampunk styled gentleman, with a case of lunacy and dementia. Also it reminds me of the first of the four masked bosses in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. His name is Odolwa, and im probably gonna make a character with that name soon too.

Oswald v9: I made 8 more Oswalds' to find which one had the skyly ID. And bam.

Necrolust: Got the nickname from kenny after talking about how I love zombie chicks. It reminds me of the Necrons from Warhammer 40,000.

Racastcar (deleted): Came up with it after most of the lobby was sitting on me. Decided to make a fat racast for everyone to sit on.

Messiah: This name im planning on using eventually. Got the idea from reading Watashi No Messiah-sama.

My old forum name (b4 changing it) was zombiehazard. Had it changed cause I misread the form for my sign-in name, and ended up using it as the forum name. That's from my xbox live gamertag: Zombie Hazard