Summer Event Player Made Drop Table 2019 Over!

Kikori

1 minute ago, jezbuz said:

You're absolutely right. Well observed. I dunno how didn't check that. Thanks for the information, i'll edit my post.

ANNNNnnnnnd Rifle range ... wich is quite impressive for Hucast ...
giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Soly said:

Just so you all know right away, we might modify the weapon in the following days, don't spend too many grinders on it.

eh dont mod it too much otherwise it might as well be last swan ;-;

On 7/10/2019 at 7:19 AM, Dutch Ride said:

I've been doing Mysteries of the Void hunting Serene Swan on Skyly with some luck.

Also great job on the drop table! If this is your first one then you totally nailed it. 

Is Serene Swan a mechgun? or a Pistol like "Last Swan" ??

15 minutes ago, Retru said:

Zanbacon - Redria - Very Hard Mode - Episode 1 - Booma

Just got 3 more, same method.

• Thanks 1

"Let's just nerf the weapon till it's just like the last swan, but males can use it" - All of the mods

Edited by EDEN
  • Like 2

Let's just remember @Soly is the one who is taking orders from superiors, is the one who spend his time to find out how to tweak the weapon and is the one who is just warning players about possible changes, if the weapons gets nerfed, we should be aware it isn't because he decided it alone. There's no need to give him negative rep.

We should at least respect everything Soly and the other staff members do for our server. As a community I think we should express our thoughts, but in a civil way, not by just massively attacking someone's reputation.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2019 at 4:11 PM, jezbuz said:

So... Since nobody posted this yet:

Serene Swan:

96743872_SemTtulo.thumb.jpg.cd290c120495926f2319ca9b4b7fa1ef.jpg 

General Description: Looks like Last Swan, but blue (big shout out to @Noob Saibot for this really cool skin). Rifle range, Fires 4 shoots per attack and it's not a female exclusive.

Requirement: 170 ATA

ATP: +15 ( doubt it's variable, but since i haven't found another for comparison, i'm not fully sure for now )

ATA: +37

Max Grind: +80 making it a 175 ATP weapon

Special: Devil

Tech Boosts: ???

Equipable by: RAcast, HUcast, FOmarl (haven't tried other classes, since the server is kinda slow right now)

Combinations: Still haven't tried to combine the weapon with any other item, but most likely not upgradable.

I know this might not be the place to post this, but at least everyone will see it here. Any errors or additional information that you would like to share about the weapon, just let me know that i'll edit the post asap.

Enjoy and good luck on your hunts!

I was just wondering if it combines with master raven, like last swan

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, jezbuz said:

So... Since nobody posted this yet:

Serene Swan:

96743872_SemTtulo.thumb.jpg.cd290c120495926f2319ca9b4b7fa1ef.jpg 

General Description: Looks like Last Swan, but blue (big shout out to @Noob Saibot for this really cool skin). Rifle range, Fires 4 shoots per attack and it's not a female exclusive.

Requirement: 170 ATA

ATP: +15 ( doubt it's variable, but since i haven't found another for comparison, i'm not fully sure for now )

ATA: +37

Max Grind: +80 making it a 175 ATP weapon

Special: Devil

Tech Boosts: ???

Equipable by: RAcast, HUcast, FOmarl (haven't tried other classes, since the server is kinda slow right now)

Combinations: Still haven't tried to combine the weapon with any other item, but most likely not upgradable.

I know this might not be the place to post this, but at least everyone will see it here. Any errors or additional information that you would like to share about the weapon, just let me know that i'll edit the post asap.

Enjoy and good luck on your hunts!

Thank you very much you beautiful bastard. Appreciate you taking the time to post it. My favorite viado,

yours truly,

the greatest elitist alive. 

• Like 1