Jump to content

Summer Event Player Made Drop Table 2019 Over!


Recommended Posts

Just so you all know right away, we might modify the weapon in the following days, don't spend too many grinders on it.

  • Dislike 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Official event topic is here! Last year's drop tables are here! Please post with the section ID and difficulty of any event drops you get, or any monsters that drop their confirmed drop tabl

Serene swan - sorcerer - space ship - ultimate - ep2 - skyly and purplenum

So... Since nobody posted this yet: Serene Swan:   General Description: Looks like Last Swan, but blue (big shout out to @Noob Saibot for this really cool skin). Rifle range, Fires 4 sh

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jezbuz said:

You're absolutely right. Well observed. I dunno how didn't check that. Thanks for the information, i'll edit my post.

ANNNNnnnnnd Rifle range ... wich is quite impressive for Hucast ...
giphy.gif

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soly said:

Just so you all know right away, we might modify the weapon in the following days, don't spend too many grinders on it.

eh dont mod it too much otherwise it might as well be last swan ;-;

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lipelis said:

ANNNNnnnnnd Rifle range ... wich is quite impressive for Hucast ...
giphy.gif

And that's going away

  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 7:19 AM, Dutch Ride said:

I've been doing Mysteries of the Void hunting Serene Swan on Skyly with some luck.

 

Also great job on the drop table! If this is your first one then you totally nailed it. 

Is Serene Swan a mechgun? or a Pistol like "Last Swan" ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaulGonzalez said:

Is Serene Swan a mechgun? or a Pistol like "Last Swan" ??

It's technically a handgun

Link to post
Share on other sites

serene swan - Redria Ultimate episode 2 - sorcerer

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Retru said:

Zanbacon - Redria - Very Hard Mode - Episode 1 - Booma

Just got 3 more, same method.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Let's just nerf the weapon till it's just like the last swan, but males can use it" - All of the mods

Edited by EDEN
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just remember @Soly is the one who is taking orders from superiors, is the one who spend his time to find out how to tweak the weapon and is the one who is just warning players about possible changes, if the weapons gets nerfed, we should be aware it isn't because he decided it alone. There's no need to give him negative rep.

We should at least respect everything Soly and the other staff members do for our server. As a community I think we should express our thoughts, but in a civil way, not by just massively attacking someone's reputation.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 4:11 PM, jezbuz said:

So... Since nobody posted this yet:

Serene Swan:

96743872_SemTtulo.thumb.jpg.cd290c120495926f2319ca9b4b7fa1ef.jpg 

General Description: Looks like Last Swan, but blue (big shout out to @Noob Saibot for this really cool skin). Rifle range, Fires 4 shoots per attack and it's not a female exclusive.

Requirement: 170 ATA

ATP: +15 ( doubt it's variable, but since i haven't found another for comparison, i'm not fully sure for now )

ATA: +37

Max Grind: +80 making it a 175 ATP weapon

Special: Devil

Tech Boosts: ???

Equipable by: RAcast, HUcast, FOmarl (haven't tried other classes, since the server is kinda slow right now)

Combinations: Still haven't tried to combine the weapon with any other item, but most likely not upgradable.

 

I know this might not be the place to post this, but at least everyone will see it here. Any errors or additional information that you would like to share about the weapon, just let me know that i'll edit the post asap.

Enjoy and good luck on your hunts!

 

I was just wondering if it combines with master raven, like last swan

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, jezbuz said:

So... Since nobody posted this yet:

Serene Swan:

96743872_SemTtulo.thumb.jpg.cd290c120495926f2319ca9b4b7fa1ef.jpg 

General Description: Looks like Last Swan, but blue (big shout out to @Noob Saibot for this really cool skin). Rifle range, Fires 4 shoots per attack and it's not a female exclusive.

Requirement: 170 ATA

ATP: +15 ( doubt it's variable, but since i haven't found another for comparison, i'm not fully sure for now )

ATA: +37

Max Grind: +80 making it a 175 ATP weapon

Special: Devil

Tech Boosts: ???

Equipable by: RAcast, HUcast, FOmarl (haven't tried other classes, since the server is kinda slow right now)

Combinations: Still haven't tried to combine the weapon with any other item, but most likely not upgradable.

 

I know this might not be the place to post this, but at least everyone will see it here. Any errors or additional information that you would like to share about the weapon, just let me know that i'll edit the post asap.

Enjoy and good luck on your hunts!

 

Thank you very much you beautiful bastard. Appreciate you taking the time to post it. My favorite viado,

yours truly,

the greatest elitist alive. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...