Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Hokay so... still kinda hyperventilating, but this luck is pretty much unprecedented for me...

Only caught the last hour of an HH, but I managed to get a PGF literally the last minute before it expired. Was too excited then to take a screenshot, but used that to make my first homemade DM!

Fast forward to dead middle of the night/morning after taking a small break to watch a friend stream a game. I helped a fellow RAmarl through a run to help give tips for how I usually solo RT, and yet ANOTHER PGF dropped when I wasn't expecting it at all that same run. So for one day, in the span of 4 total runs done that day, 2 PGFs... My luck is officially just gone for my life.

No way....jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Colt said:

Hokay so... still kinda hyperventilating, but this luck is pretty much unprecedented for me...

Only caught the last hour of an HH, but I managed to get a PGF literally the last minute before it expired. Was too excited then to take a screenshot, but used that to make my first homemade DM!

Fast forward to dead middle of the night/morning after taking a small break to watch a friend stream a game. I helped a fellow RAmarl through a run to help give tips for how I usually solo RT, and yet ANOTHER PGF dropped when I wasn't expecting it at all that same run. So for one day, in the span of 4 total runs done that day, 2 PGFs... My luck is officially just gone for my life.

No way....jpg

This really is some sweet luck. Iā€™ve not had a pgf drop in years lol

6 hours ago, Colt said:

No way....jpg

Damnn that's a really good luck, never actuallyĀ  seen before in thatĀ  span of time two PGF.Ā 

Congrats !!

• Thanks 1

It's kinda surreal to think what the chances are of finding those items just about back-to-back. Technically I managed that in 3 runs since my 2nd run in HH was the first find, and the second PGF came the run after I was testing out the DM I made from getting the first one.

I do hope the people who haven't even found it yet have a sudden burst of good luck from the lack of said luck over all that time. Personally I've reached my goal of DWs I've always wanted (unless I decide to make hunters, then I'll make Dark Flows) so I'd like to see others get more luck, and I'll help with other ppls runs! Basically being a good luck charm if this still holds out, haha.

Edited by Colt
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Larva said:

Damnn that's a really good luck, never actuallyĀ  seen before in thatĀ  span of time two PGF.Ā 

Congrats !!

Uh oh PGF drop rate nerf incoming

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2020 at 11:37 AM, Saber +7 said:

oh shit lol... I got a warning point for that in like... 2012/13?

Now it's your turn to turn the tables...Ā :onion-head05:

J/K. Tiel is good people.

Edited by Colt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yesterday was a pretty good day for my Rare Hunting , Got a Laconium Axe finally after hunt for weeks and got my 2nd RedRing Drop on this Server. After finding the L . Axe i was gonna move on to my Greenil Ranger to start Hunting Rainov -5 and bam i got one after 2 runs !!

ZynkLAxefind.png.8a0bd0f0a2d79f4f55100eb8e4ba77cd.pngRedRINGsinowfind.png.3374d64114f5ce37e058f59509311cfd.pngRainov5Trickflowfind.png.4b57fce2acb1830997cd0d10fa2aada8.png

Ā 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

al.png

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā :onion-head23:

Ā 

Edited by Kotta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1