Jump to content

Larva
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Whack-a-mole said:

Very professional reply! Maybe we cant get our money back but we can switch servers! 

Says the guy that joined 30mins ago XD

you know lemon is just a moderator right? If y’all are itching to know direct all of your worries and concerns so you can have better answers to the man @Larva

Edited by Starlord
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Whack-a-mole said:

I know that lemon is just a moderator!

I just don’t want to get banned but yeah noob saibot said it all this event disappoints. Seems like @Larva got something to hide. Did soly retire?

You won’t get banned. Opinions are thrown out here. There had been worst said by users and they are still here. So don’t be afraid, come out of incognito friend :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are all volunteers that put in hours of our time as a free service to you.  If you don't like what we do, that's fine.  But know that when you criticize our efforts it comes off as ungrateful.  Which, at least for me, makes me want to donate less of my time to make you happy.  This also applies when comparing our accomplishments to those of others.  There will always be people who can do things better, there is no need to rub that in.

EDIT:

27 minutes ago, Whack-a-mole said:

I know that lemon is just a moderator!

I just don’t want to get banned but yeah noob saibot said it all this event disappoints. Seems like @Larva got something to hide. Did soly retire?

I wouldn't ban someone for sharing their opinion.  I might get mad about it (as you've seen) but I wouldn't ban someone.

 

Not sure what there is to hide. As @Noob Saibot said, this event seemed rushed because a lot of it probably was.  Ideas were still being discussed up to the last day before the event fired.  I know that my major contribution to the event wasn't done on time, and now probably won't ever get done.  I have been steadily losing the drive to work on pso, since it's often something that will just get torn apart by people who know nothing about what I'm doing or what it involves.  It's hard to care about something when the people you're doing it for aren't happy with what you produce.

Edited by Lemon
lots of replies since I posted
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

We are all volunteers that put in hours of our time as a free service to you.  If you don't like what we do, that's fine.  But know that when you criticize our efforts it comes off as ungrateful.  Which, at least for me, makes me want to donate less of my time to make you happy.  This also applies when comparing our accomplishments to those of others.  There will always be people who can do things better, there is no need to rub that in.

Well nobody here is "spitting on the plate that they eat". Doing fair criticism doesn't invalidate the fact that we are all gratefull for all your work on this server. One thing has nothing to do with the other. I think noob saibot really made a good point and in a construtive and in a polite way (which i personally agree 100%). The new items are not interesting at all and they don't add anything to the game/playstyle. Saying this doesn't mean we are bashing all your work and we are all free to share our opinions here.

Also, the same way you are free to not like the comment, some other people ( me included) don't like that ironical passive-aggressive comment that you made. That literally didn't add up anything to the discussion.

There is no problem in disagreeing with each others. In the end, its rare to discuss anything that is a "taboo"  that should be discussed/talked. Instead of bringing counterarguments to the discussion it always end up in "stop the drama" or in comments that don't add up anything.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I appreciate you Lemon, I really do enjoy playing with you, same goes for all our GMs and others that play.

Enjoy the game.

 

Edited by duja1001
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to make an official post about it:

  • Any special on Sword of Ultima will be lost when combined with Psycho Black Crystal
  • It is possible to add a special to Ten Years Blades for 10 DTs with a Game Master.
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Just to make an official post about it:

  • Any special on Sword of Ultima will be lost when combined with Psycho Black Crystal
  • It is possible to add a special to Ten Years Blades for 10 DTs with a Game Master.

 thats kinda BS , just saying ,  But i guess thanks for letting me know so i dont waste 20dts

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...