Yo Just a Thought

just put more blocks or another ship with two blocks also

both blocks were full today and there were tons of players still waiting (on both blocks) to make a room

Edited by Stark 1

i think your half right. i think there should be a ship for ult games, but not block 1.. would be a big turn off to many new players and wouldnt seem original. i think block 1 for all difficulties, then block 2 for ult games (or block 3 if it is added) would be better.

Edit: Nevermind. Seperating the player base isnt a good idea at all imo. Something like this would lead to all the "more elite" players hanging out in one block of ult only games. Idk about you guys but when I started it was a huge help having some good players around.

we better just add two more blocks. i dont like the idea of separating the players.

• Like 3

So PD shops will be splitted too ? D:

Due to the amount of players it couldn't be done at the expected hour, but either Larva or me will get to do it.

What do you mean with splitted? You will be able to make any type of party anywhere.

Yes I know, but I mean, usually all PD shops are made in block 01 so they can be seen by most of players.

Edit : Alright it's done, we have 4 blocks now, thank you.

Edited by r-78

Since we have 4 blocks now I'm a little late to the thread and this is a moot point, but consider this. New people always will go to the "default" place in any game, that is first village, city, lobby, whatever ... so block 1 for PSO. Many of the new players (especially those brought in by that Max Dood streaming) probably won't stick around for too long, but if you were to stay on the game for a little longer and then, upon reaching a sufficient level to play on Ultimate, noticed there were no Ult rooms in block 1, you'd probably automatically check out block 2 (and now, 3 and 4), no?

What I'm saying is, it would have made sense to designate block 2 for Ult (and maybe Very Hard) rooms in the first place - by means of an announcment on the "Welcome" screen before character select comes up or the scrolling banner at the top of the ship selection screen. With the way it is though, even if you were to promote this idea, it won't work.

That said, I usually solo'd on block 2 anyway because there was no point to take up one of those limited game slots on block 1 where people gather to play together. It should be common sense but apparently that isn't the case as we can observe everyday.

It would be cool if there was at least a sort feature so when you're looking at games to join, you could look at ones with the difficulty you desire and even the episode. Sorting by whether they're locked or not etc. Cuz they're no point in looking through 20 locked games and ones where quests have already started, and I don't think this feature would split the community or anything like that.

Yeah, there's a lot of things that could be improved but probably not possible.

For example, it would be nice to have an option for creating rooms that will use the exact same settings as previously entered/selected, that is Name/pass, difficulty etc.

Or (off-topic) multiple button configs for your action palette and the hotbar that you could define and then select at any time through a menu. Would be very helpful for FOs.