Yo Just a Thought

Oh , out of all of the rooms that existed mine posed enough of a problem for you? Cute.

try not to get too mad

anyways,

I like the idea of adding more blocks, but it is a little ridiculous that I cant make a room to play by myself and do something productive (even if it's only for a half hour) but I cant since max rooms have been reached and I see that 20+ rooms are "afk" rooms with one person sitting in it.

If you need to afk, afk in lobby, or log the fuck off.

Seriously, just log off if you need to afk. Stop being selfish and taking up all the room space with your useless "normal afk" rooms.

>That is all.

Edited by Auroboro
  • Like 1

try not to get too mad

anyways,

I like the idea of adding more blocks, but it is a little ridiculous that I cant make a room to play by myself and do something productive (even if it's only for a half hour) but I cant since max rooms have been reached and I see that 20+ rooms are "afk" rooms with one person sitting in it.

Seriously, just log off if you need to afk. Stop being selfish and taking up all the room space with your useless "normal afk" rooms.

>That is all.

"try not to get too mad"

• Like 1

You could just rename the blocks so they have a "purpose", although they don't need to force that (this is what PSO2 does, no block is actually different in any way).

For example, assuming 4 blocks, you could rename them to:

- Free Play

- Ultimate

- Challenge

- Battle

In that order. You can play any mode on any block, but if you're specifically looking for X type of game, it'd suggest to players to play on those blocks.

You could just rename the blocks so they have a "purpose", although they don't need to force that (this is what PSO2 does, no block is actually different in any way).

- Free Play

- Ultimate

- Challenge

- Battle

In that order. You can play any mode on any block, but if you're specifically looking for X type of game, it'd suggest to players to play on those blocks.

I like this idea a lot, it helps separate types of games much more easily, however there's no 'elitist' mindset of just a ultimate only block

Challenge and Battle are played so little that you can have them both on one block, it will certainly never fill up.

Still, that's a great idea, Matt. As Derek Trotter would say: "You know it makes sense!".

Edited by El Socko

Just have more blocks, no need to restrict them or have even just have suggestions, I'd rather the community mingle more instead of separate, and having the blocks labeled for a purpose will deter people.

Even better idea, make a new ship to bring back crack mode on!

well what you just said about Crack mode just made no sense because that would 100% separate the community. The whole reason of having "Free Play" block is so people are not differentiated

Not trying to be elitist but i think labeled blocks/ships would make more easier to find certain games like if you want to play challenge or want to battle or simply play for the pleasure of doing it . :)

"try not to get too mad"

>That is all.

I had good reason to make my room the way it was and other players did come into it since I left it open. They came in and played or mag fed in it during that time so I was not alone in it and it wasn't useless. I'm being forced to use a laptop that lags very badly in the lobby if I sit in there for too long and I had plans to resume play in Blue Burst immediately once I was done with whatever else. There's no reason to get antagonistic over something like this , especially when you don't know the reasons for it. That way of thinking you expressed is more negative and selfish. In any case , it is nice to experience the growth this server has had in the past few years and the inclusion of more blocks is a great thing , thanks guys. \o/

• Like 3

- Free Play

- Ultimate

- Challenge

- Battle

I'm aware of that... reason why I suggested the pso2 block stuff style some posts back... but not many people like it apparently