Ultima Christmas Event 2015

Cyane

No one has found PGF yet? I did 8 runs on Oran and Olga dropped an item every time, but if PGF was active, surely someone would have found one by now. I feel like I don't know what I should be doing anymore. Maybe I should just give up and wait for Dec 25 to start doing Olga Flow again. Or maybe I should give up on hunting for PGF altogether and just buy them from other players.

The rate is not going to be easy. Don't expect it to drop so soon, christmas just started. Buying it is also going to be far more expensive than most people can afford. It's going to be a hard hunt.

• Like 1

i'm not surprised no one is saying anything about the drops, this is PSO people , reading back comments with people saying there not even bothering to play until

drops are confirmed ? what's that about .

Been playing PSO 15 years now and apart from running for special rappys i barley hunt anything over and over .

Just play the game if it drops bonus

I'm sure pgf won't drop on even the 50th run. If it's harder than sta and I dare not mention some that did over 400runs and no sta lord knows how much pgf will take. If other drops are active im sure larva is not incompetent as to leave just one off. Just have faith people.

Ps. Also a fun thought , what is serverus means (for Harry potter fans) slithering and slithering is a snake which is green in that series. Green is viridia, also greenill but let's face it.. Greenill is awesome but in ep4. So let's spam viridia rts for two-three days and if nothing drops move on to another id. Honestly just play people, greed is real in this place XD

what id does honeycomb drop on? cause i have done a about 8 or 9 runs and i have not got it yet i got my normal rare drop but not the honeycomb? i was thinking it was ALL ids that could get the xmas boss drops?

what id does honeycomb drop on? cause i have done a about 8 or 9 runs and i have not got it yet i got my normal rare drop but not the honeycomb? i was thinking it was ALL ids that could get the xmas boss drops?

It should be all ids from Ultimate De Rol Le (Dal Ral Lie). You got your regular rare drop? Were you on very hard or ultimate? If so, what id were you on when you got your regular rare drop?

All drops should be all ids, except for the bosses that have multiple drops obviously (they'll be split evenly). No boss should have its regular drop right now on very hard and ultimate.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

It should be all ids from Ultimate De Rol Le (Dal Ral Lie). You got your regular rare drop? Were you on very hard or ultimate? If so, what id were you on when you got your regular rare drop?

All drops should be all ids, except for the bosses that have multiple drops obviously (they'll be split evenly). No boss should have its regular drop right now on very hard and ultimate.

i was on ult and my id was blue and i got my regular drop twice a alive aqua or whatever its called

• Like 1

IF PGF ISNT DROPPING I RECOMMEND EDITIN THE THREAD AND MENTIONING SO , that way people don't waste their time huntin something that doesn't drop .

• Like 5