Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Happy bee day buzz buzz 🐝🐝🍻

3. Yesterday
  4. I hope your birthday is a great one Jade!  Congo-rats and party hard hon!

We miss you Mag Queenie, hope you come drop by here at Ultima to say hello on the forums and in-game sometime.

:onion99::onion98::onion99::onion98::onion99::onion98::onion99::onion98::onion99::onion98::onion99::onion98::onion99::onion98:

-Tri

5. @JADE @JADE @JADE 🎂

Happy birthday!

6. Emewn

Happy Birthday! JADE ❤️ God bless you so much! ❤️ 

7. IM BORED! :onion-head26: 
    F-word
    You Homework! :onion-head28:

I am playing now! :onion-head05:

There's just one homework left, anyway, and It's till Sunday 10 minutes before next day. 

What could possibly go wrong :onion-head63:

[LATER! Sunday 11pm]: An hour left, and I haven't even begun :onion103:

8. Last week
  9. Ok, that's what I figured. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to exclude files/folders with the current version of McAfee LiveSafe. I may have to *shudder* contact tech support.
  10. Like the new Signature my friend.! 🥅:onion117:

1. Trigunman

Trigunman

Hey man, thanks, how are you?  Yea, I joined the merry (clown XD ) men of Triforce some months ago.  While my plans for PSO2 along with joining some of the Tri-hards there with the ARKS have fell through thanks to the utter stupidity of M$'s release of the game, I'm not going anywhere.(the recent reports I've read are that PSO2 release has been an utter damned dumpster fire, until M$ decides to fix it or Sega pulls their head out of their rear and releases it on Steam) So no worries, I still have 4 lvl 143s to get to lvl 200, haha!

It's funny you mention my Zelda themed siggy Larva, I've currently got the Zelda bug after watching game play of the recent Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening reissue for the NIntendo Switch.  I'm seriously considering getting a Switch just for that game, I still have it (Zelda DX) along with my Gameboy Advance SPs, but the reissue is amazingly well done and looks just as fun as I remember it on the Gameboy! (that and the Switch has some really good stuff coming out on it!)

I trust you and the family are safe and doing well Larva?  :onion-head11:

11. thanks for the hh alert earlier :D

1. Kotta

Kotta

Always
      :onion120:

(Unless somebody else did It already

unless we do It at the same time :D)

:onion-head63:

12. Remember to exclude the game (psobb.exe) too
  13. FALSE POSITIVE, as Yannv said... Exclude the launcher's .exe via your anti-virus software and launch the game with no worries. Hope this helps, see you there!
  14. Happy Mother's Day! :onion-head73:

.... for those who are actually celebrating It. I've heard It's different In United States >.>

15. It is a false positive. Just add it to the exclusion list.
  16. When I try to run the launcher McAfee stops it and says it's a virus and quarantines it. Does anyone know why this is and has anyone else had this problem?
  17. Yesterday was a pretty good day for my Rare Hunting , Got a Laconium Axe finally after hunt for weeks and got my 2nd RedRing Drop on this Server. After finding the L . Axe i was gonna move on to my Greenil Ranger to start Hunting Rainov -5 and bam i got one after 2 runs !!
  18. I'm at that stage in my life where i keep myself out of unnecessary arguments, so even if you tell me 1+1=5, you´re absolutely correct!, enjoy n.n

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Trigunman

Trigunman

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain

3. Zabby

Zabby

1+1 is actually 11

4. Kotta

Kotta

Bruh ¬_¬
      If only It were multiplications >,<

19. clearance sale! Iron faust 0/100/100/100 60 dts

1. Kotta

Kotta

But It's so beautiful...
      It reminds me of your colorful profile pic D;

20. I hate granola bars.

1. Zabby

Zabby

I do not approve

21. Does anyone remember their first time eating a granola bar?

That unmatched and unparalleled experience; the grains, the oats, the sheer velocity in which you peel off the outer wrapper. I know I do, and you should too.

But sadly people have forgotten the days of the granola bar, and we're left with kale and other bizarre healthy natural options -- a world which I do not wish to be part of.

As someone who has donated an insanely large amount of money to this server, a whopping $5, all I wish to receive in return is a little bit of respect, is that too much to ask in this day and age? Despicable. We need to take a stand and bring back the glory days.

1. yeyy

yeyy

Does anyone remember their first time eating a granola bar?

That unmatched and unparalleled experience; the grains, the oats, the sheer velocity in which you peel off the outer wrapper. I know I do, and you should too.

But sadly people have forgotten the days of the granola bar, and we're left with kale and other bizarre healthy natural options -- a world which I do not wish to be part of.

As someone who has donated an insanely large amount of money to this server, a whopping $5, all I wish to receive in return is a little bit of respect, is that too much to ask in this day and age? Despicable. We need to take a stand and bring back the glory days.

22. Si, esa opcion no funciona, y eso solo para el equipo, y creo que tienen que estar en linea de todas maneras. Solo se pueden dejar 50 items en el suelo, despues de eso, comienzan a desaparecer, entonces de igual forma no se podrian pasar mas de dos inventarios. Y tambien, solo se pueden recojer 30 (si tienes el inventario vacio), no le veo problema en hacer 2 trades por el trade window. Esa es la solucion mas sencilla que ya existe.
  23. So is this just a cheaper special event where you can use PDs and a normal weapon to add specials? Because you can use DT's to redeem specials for weapons but it costs 10?
  24. Dont be afraid to ask around if you need some starting gear, people will often just give you free basic gear like a Gladius or raygun or any other high class basic weapon for free.
  25. Pero eran muchas cosas, más que nada techs, y no quería hacerlo por partes xD No solo serviría para pasar cosas a otra cuenta, también si queremos regalar a alguien algún ítem, que se le pueda mandar sin que tengan que estar online. Sé que en el menú de team hay in opción para mandar item, pero creo que no está funcionando, lo intenté una vez y solo se queda en "sending item" o algo así. Estaría genial si se puede hacer eso 🤗
  1. Load more activity