Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Please write me an informative essay of why I should give you these 101 dts for no fucking reason.

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. RIPBenny

RIPBenny

i'm gay

3. Luis_Rivaille

Luis_Rivaille

because I can and I deserve it.

Edited by Luis_Rivaille
    4. Trigunman

Trigunman

Because you're a good man, a loving and generous soul.  XDDD

Right?  Right.  XD

3. Yesterday
  4. You are talking about these http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452 http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=306 I'm not sure if PSOBB use the same rates, or if Ultima changed them though
  5. The body heals, and functions better when you are happy, so please try your best to be happy. Smile.

6. More materials from some section IDs?

I think what you're referring to is that mats can drop from almost everything, which is different from mats dropping from enemies on the drop table. I believe the way it works is all enemies have a drop-anything rate (DAR), and when that is passed, the enemy will either drop it's rare (from the drop table) or something from a list of items, including mats, orange and blue boxes, pd, meseta, etc. If DAR isn't passed, the enemy drops nothing. I'm not 100% sure if this list of non-rare drops changes from section IDs, but I wouldn't be too surprised. I remember reading a guide on pso-world that mentioned certain IDs finding certain non-rare things more often, like Skyly finding orange box swords and power mats more often than Pinkal, for example. Hope this answers your question, and if not, someone with more knowledge about the game can answer :v
  7. More materials from some section IDs?

Refer to the drop table... https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/ You'll see that basically all IDs will get mats of all varieties, but some will get more mats than others, usually due to a certain monster's drop rate. Some of the rarest, like luck mats, are only found through the rarest of monsters, like Sinow Zele. Comparisons of drop rates from the original PSO (v1) are not really comparable here due to this being the latest version of PSO, PSOBB (for PC, i.e. version 3!) and the fact this is a modded PSOBB server. I'm sure drop rates have been tweaked for quite a few items compared to the original PSO's (v1) drop rates.
  8. Belreeeeeee

It will be Halloween again by the time Larva reads this post
  9. centurion/Arms

Is Centurion viable at all?
  10. I don't think I'd push that server wide honestly. You can always swap textures tho
  11. If you took everything away from me, I could still smile. I value humor, good people, open minds and life more than materials...

12. Belreeeeeee

@Hatsodoom Reiga
  13. Belreeeeeee

Normal Belra skin when @Larva
  14. Last week
  15. Just an idea, but having ep4 pioneer ship look different than ep1 pioneer would be awesome. You could even hold a vote for potential colors/appearances. Maybe more rundown or even an entirely different color. I think it should add to the ep4 feel. Dunno if it's possible server wide but I think it would be awesome
  16. Inventory error

Solved.
  17. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

Try blowing on it, always works
  18. Am I just getting really lucky on this character or are certain colors more likely to find power, def, etc materials? I got to level 105 I think on a Yellowboze and probably found less than 10, then started a Viridia so I can go get a Standstill Shield and in the 5 hours I played last night I must have found twice that. My old Viridia on gamecube seemed to find a lot too but I've never had a comparison until now.
  19. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

I have intermittently had this problem and usually switching all USB devices ports typically solves it.
  20. T> proof of sonic team for stellar shard. Pm me ignoring interested

1. bobshlibidich

bobshlibidich

T>POST +1 pd for a stellar shard. Pm me instead :3

21. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

My proposed solution: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-940-000110-Gamepad-F310/dp/B003VAHYQY (yes, I have this controller and yes it works perfectly, I just prefer the keyboard) *UPDATE* OH hot damn, the latest Logitech software allows for assigning even keyboard hot keys to the F310 controller! I guess I'm using the controller now! LOL
  22. Protoss was here :onion-head18:

23. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

Have you tried reconnecting the controller while holding the joystick in the opposite direction of the auto scrolling ? Also, is the controller brand-new ? (Because if its dirty inside that stuff happens) and last that comes to mind, have you tried with another controller and the same thing happens ? (If you have more than one)
  24. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

Thanks for the reply! Sadly the issues differ, I don't have any issues with movement or mapping technically. I just can't navigate the menu's properly due to auto scrolling happening and it's preventing me from mapping the buttons properly as a result.
  25. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

I haven't personally used a controller for this game, but i'm hoping this other thread might be of any help, if it's not, lemme know.
  26. Controller Issues - GC Adapter

Hey All, After many years I am returning to the game for a nostalgia journey and I am currently trying to set the game up. I am using a GC Controller Adapter that was released last year for the use of the switch/wii u /PC and having slight technical issues. When in menu's the controller is constantly scrolling upwards. The issue isn't necessarily with the controller but the adapter itself as I've trouble shooted removing each individual piece. Does anyone know a solution to this at all?
  27. Missing items

oh i had centability wwant item
  28. Missing items

I'm sorry but I don't think we can do anything for you. You could have given the items away and you don't remember or someone with access to your account could have taken them. Also being years ago and not knowing when exactly it would be very difficult.
  1. Load more activity