All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. When I press enter again, it just puts me back in the UserID editor
  4. time is up again. Tune in next time for a chance to get 2nd and 3rd place prizes
  5. Ok. I will do one for the next 30 minutes. Same rules and prizes
  6. I will also trade my item ticket separately
  7. If you can type your username, are you pressing enter to edit the password field?
  8. Yesterday
  9. The issue isnt I can't write. I can write my username just fine, but it doesn't accept it or let me go to input my password.
  10. I see. Have you tried to change your language settings (for instance, set your default to ENG USA and see if it works)? Those are the only two things that usually helped me with not being able to write in game. Apologies if it doesn't help :C
  11. i just checked the launcher and IME was disabled by default, so I dont know if that would be an issue with anything
  12. Hi and welcome to Ultima first of all! Feels like it could be IME being enabled in the launcher. Try to open the Launcher; Options, and in General uncheck the IME option and see if it helps.
  13. So I'm new, and I have both my forum account and game account registered. However, when I go to put in my username, it just turns orange? I dont know what I'm doing wrong, so help would be appreciated.
  14. Hello Stats are 0/0/0/0/60 hit, 35 dts or I accept FOTB or SOU or pds
  15. Hi I Have Red Odoshi Sparts Ver 2.01 Green Ring You Can Have Them All For 11 pds D
  16. Hi, I'm looking to buy the following items: Ragol Ring Angel Ring White Ring Black Ring Green Ring Flame Garment Red Odoshi Domaru S-Parts ver 2.01 S-Parts ver 1.16 Send me a message with your offers if you have any of these, Thanks
  17. Lordskru

Close pls

Looking to trade either a nature/beast/hit or machine/dark/hit DF for a DM found a DM this can be closed
  18. Last week
  19. Hey I saw you in that new Netflix series!

20. Inbox Full, Trying to send Pm, what do you want for the Slicer and Lindcray
  21. Yeah 60pds in insane, I'd gladly buy it right now if he didnt want it lol
  22. I mean I'll keep the offer to tort but if he doesn't want it i'll hit you up lol
  23. A SS cost like 99pd. Idk if in event this price is reduced. But if u wanna sell for 60pd i can buy ur SS.
  1. Load more activity