Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Shoutgu

Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Harley said:

Thank you! Always made rare ones like Sato and nidra offline, but never played online so never knew about mag cells. 

 

With that being said, anyone have cool mag cells for sale? I like the look of tellius and anagyth. I only have 1pd currently. (Also, why do people want pds? What are they used for? I have 100s in my offline GC copy lol)

Tellusis and agastya are popular, so they're worth more than a pd. The mag cell for tellusis can be found by beating any boss from episode 4 on normal. The mag cell for Agastya can be found on Black paper deal 2 on hard as a random reward. Aside from trading, pds are used to add attributes percentages on weapons in Gallon Shop. On offline pso, their only use is to sell them for 1000 mesetas at the shop, since if you can't dowload quests or have pso+, you can't use them so they're worthless.

Edited by bobshlibidich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone familiar with the Caverns of Gloom quest? How in the heck are you supposed to get to the computer in Caves 1?

 

NVM, figtured it out. Have to literally turn back and go through the fake door when it says "turn back now". This quest is wild.

Edited by dillo64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my quick question is what are secret tickets used for i have had them stocked up for a while now and wondering if there is any use. i have item ticket to and i know that one is for momokas shop . are they both used for that. i am curious, i look forward to hearing back from you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dillo64 said:

Anyone know the best quest to farm EP2 Baranz?

MA2V2 is good

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, dillo64 said:

Anyone know the best quest to farm EP2 Baranz?

MOTV (Mysteries of the Void)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dillo64 said:

Anyone know the best quest to farm EP2 Baranz?

MOTV if you have the time, either Max U Spaceship or Gal Da Val Darkness if not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glide Divine v.00 has a "use" feature that apparently restores your TP to max if you have it equiped for more than 10 minutes, but reduces your HP to 1.

 

Just to clarify...... "Using" the item won't delete the item like with other usable items.... right? I'm too afraid to try 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dillo64 said:

Glide Divine v.00 has a "use" feature that apparently restores your TP to max if you have it equiped for more than 10 minutes, but reduces your HP to 1.

 

Just to clarify...... "Using" the item won't delete the item like with other usable items.... right? I'm too afraid to try 😄

Lol, no it doesnt consume the glide. I can see why you would hesitate to try it xD

 

However i am interested if it will trigger the mag effect of 1/10 hp? Ill test this tomorrow and get back to ya if no one else responds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, applesaucin said:

However i am interested if it will trigger the mag effect of 1/10 hp? Ill test this tomorrow and get back to ya if no one else responds.

It doesn't

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bobshlibidich said:
4 hours ago, applesaucin said:

However i am interested if it will trigger the mag effect of 1/10 hp?

It doesn't

It does

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, R-78 said:

It does

 

Well, it does then

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, applesaucin said:

Lol, no it doesnt consume the glide. I can see why you would hesitate to try it xD

 

However i am interested if it will trigger the mag effect of 1/10 hp? Ill test this tomorrow and get back to ya if no one else responds.

It does. I used it and my mag healed me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So according to all my sources, Cell of Mag 502 evolves any Lv. 100+ mag into Soniti if you have a Skyly ID.

 

My RAcasael has Skyly and a Lv. 200 Diwari..... but it won't evolve? Won't let me use the mag cell...... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What drops a master raven during this Valentine's Day event? Does it also apply for Last swan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...