Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

3 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

yeah when my xbox controller crapped out a couple mos ago, x button tho...i actually said f it and tried a ps4 one, and like it alot

I'd rather buy a new Xbox 360 controller every few months than use a ps4 controller. I can't stand them lol. Maybe I could try to my arcade stick. I'm imagining how bothersome it would be to reach to a keyboard with an arcade stick on my lap haha.

mad-catz-arcade-stick-te2.jpg

What's the best quest to solo hunt stuff from:
crimson assassins EP1

dark bringers

pyro gorans

12 minutes ago, tru said:

What's the best quest to solo hunt stuff from:
crimson assassins EP1

dark bringers

pyro gorans

C.Assassin probably caverns of gloom, MA4b/c, lost ice spinner, or crysis en dos tierras 2 maybe (haven't done that one in a while so I'm unsure.

Dark bringers would be Simulator 2.0, Harmony of Despair 1/2, Forest Offensive secret room.

Pyro Gorans is Lost Son Hopkins, or New Mop Up 3, or War of Limits 4.

• Like 2

If a weapon has a negative percentage in one attribute, I can still sphere that attribute up, correct? For example, a weapon that is [10/10/0/-5] can be sphered to 10/10/0/100 just like anything else?

14 hours ago, Rifle said:

If a weapon has a negative percentage in one attribute, I can still sphere that attribute up, correct?

Yes

plKNQDY.png

(Thank you btw, finally my 0/-20/-20/0 Flamberge served a purpose lol)

Edited by R-78
  • Like 1

I know the general answer would be "1 of every ID" but if I wanted to stick to just 4 character slots for now, and I only play rangers and forces, what would the 4 most useful IDs be? I already have red and white.  Purp and Skyly seem popular, but I don't know how much of that (for Skyly) is SJS (which I don't want/need).  I have a pretty solid ranger setup already, so I'm just looking for force gear or generally useful/profitable items.  My next character is going to be a FOmarl, so if theres an ID that has a lot of great ep 4 drops, maybe keep that in mind.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, Rifle said:

if I wanted to stick to just 4 character slots for now, and I only play rangers and forces, what would the 4 most useful IDs be? I already have red and white [...] if theres an ID that has a lot of great ep 4 drops, maybe keep that in mind.

Oran is the best one for Crater, you can farm all of these at the same time: V101, V502, Centurion/Ability, Daylight Scar, Lame d'Argent.

Purplenum for Slicer of Fanatic, Heaven Striker in Desert, Psycho Wand on Mil Lilies ep1 and Yasminkov series.

9 hours ago, Rifle said:

I know the general answer would be "1 of every ID" but if I wanted to stick to just 4 character slots for now, and I only play rangers and forces, what would the 4 most useful IDs be? I already have red and white.  Purp and Skyly seem popular, but I don't know how much of that (for Skyly) is SJS (which I don't want/need).  I have a pretty solid ranger setup already, so I'm just looking for force gear or generally useful/profitable items.  My next character is going to be a FOmarl, so if theres an ID that has a lot of great ep 4 drops, maybe keep that in mind.  Thanks!

just my 2 cents....purplenium out of oran gets better event drops

So, my ID sucks. I was thinking of donating for DT's to change it, but what actually happens when that occurs? Does it have any affect on the character's stats/lvls/mat counts? Does it require the character be renamed (as it is the name that decides what ID they get)? Or is it just a simple override for the current ID?

Also, uh... who do I ask about, you know, actually doing it?:onion-head49:

Thanks in advance! :onion86:

2 hours ago, Sinow Dark said:

So, my ID sucks. I was thinking of donating for DT's to change it, but what actually happens when that occurs? Does it have any affect on the character's stats/lvls/mat counts? Does it require the character be renamed (as it is the name that decides what ID they get)? Or is it just a simple override for the current ID?

it does nothing but change the ID, name stays, as does everything else, ive done it 3 or 4 times myself. my first 3 char were the worst ID's imo in the game, oran, viridia, and pinkal. all got changed lol.

What you do is, get your guild card number of that char, the slot number of said char, the ID it is now, and the ID you want, all that info and message @Soly and as long if that char isnt logged in, he does it in like 1 minute.

Oh, dont send anyone the DT's, but make sure you have 10 dts in your account, cuz he will just take em when he does it.

Edited by O9B066

3 hours ago, Sinow Dark said:

Just start a new character, it's easy to lvl up here

• Like 1

Is there a way in increase the font size of in-game chat? It's not so bad in 1080 but on my main rig with 1440 x 2560 resolution I really struggle to read the text. I've tried messing with the resolution but it makes the game look like trash.