Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

good quest for hunting Zus and Dorphons in mulitmode?

If max attack b, c, or dmd quests are too difficult, there is also Claire's Deal, which has a decent amount of both and is much easier to solo. It's definitely not as good as the max attacks for farming them, especially since most of the dorphon/zu are back-loaded, but it is another easier option if you need it.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Returning after a long break, everyone still using DM?

Been seeing new peoples with baranz and iron faust too, dm isn't the only good option to use! Arrest needle does a cool job too.

Does Red Ring add anything to base stats?

Better to clear all the rr doubts

Red ring:

DEP 130|215 +20

EVP 212|237 +20

ATP + 20

MST +20 - to base stats

ATA +20

LCK +20 - to base

Resistances:

EFR +30

ETH +30

EIC +30

EDK +5

ELT +5

edited: offsets were inverted

Edited by cyane

Hello,i was looking info for the gizonde glitch with Vol Opt.Once someone told me that gizonde uses Ata instead of mst to deal damage,but i would like more details.Thank you.

If you have a weapon with high percentage on machine you should use it against vol opt to do the gizonde glitch.

It should use the weapon attribute percentage to do the damage but i'm not very sure on that.

You might need to have some high power attack too. (good atp to get it done faster)

Edited by cyane

Hello,i was looking info for the gizonde glitch with Vol Opt.Once someone told me that gizonde uses Ata instead of mst to deal damage,but i would like more details.Thank you.

from what I've learned, it's your character's ATP that matters most when performing the glitch, rather than your MST or gizonde level. A higher gizonde level will allow you to spam gizonde faster which will push your ATP to all of the screens faster, ultimately dealing more damage. Weapons with higher ATP will get the job done faster, whether they have % in machine or not, but weapons with high ATP that ALSO have % in machine will deal damage to Vol Opt out the bootyhole.

On my maxed out Hunewearl, using a TJS with 100% machine kills Vol Opt pretty quickly, but if she uses my Hundred Soul (which has mucho more ATP) that doesn't have any % in machine whatsoever, she can still kill it faster than with the TJS.

That being said, I truly believe the damage spouts from your ATP stat (not base) I'm not sure if damage cancellation occurs when other people also spam zonde spells while you try to do it, but if you're going for it, it's probably best to tell your team to not attack at all, as their spells can mess up your timing and knock Vol Opt out of stunlock, or break a screen which may result in less damage being dealt

• Like 2