Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

It should work... right now I don't have it at hand, but if you look here http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1240... in the last evolution with 2 columns, the IDs on the left define a Type A and the ones in the right defines Type B

So a Type A would be Redria Skyly or Yellowboze (and the other 2) and a Type B would be Whitill Oran Skyly (and the other 2).

Edited by Soly

i normally sell df field for 15/20 pd. and its a good armor for androids after WD

Oh, thx for information. One more q - it even's drop? Cuz i don't see it in droptable.

Oh, thx for information. One more q - it even's drop? Cuz i don't see it in droptable.

Df field

Greenil ep 1 ultimate So Dimenian 1/2949

Pinkal ep 1 ultimate So Dimenian 1/2949

Purplenum ep 1 ultimate Bulclaw 1/2294

Whitill ep 1 ultimate Bulclaw 1/2294

Redria ep 1 ultimate La Dimenain 1/1472

DF shield (not the armor, the shield which is used to make From The Depths) is the one that drops for christmas event.

• Like 3

What's the best way to hunt Zanba with hit? Which classes would be best for that?

Edited by tru

What's the best way to hunt Zanba with hit? Which classes would be best for that?

Best drop is Yellowboze Sinow Zoa ep 1 ultimate. All other drops are Sinow Zele, which are much rarer to find. Seabed is a hard area, racast/racaseal have freeze traps which are very useful, frozen shooter, arrest needle, and good hell weapons also useful for other enemies in that area.

• Like 1

Phantasmal world 3 seems to be a good mission to get it, if you use Yellowboze you can even find a yasminkov 7000v!

• Like 1