Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Price check on Tsumikiri J-Sword? With low to average stats, no hit.

Price check on Tsumikiri J-Sword? With low to average stats, no hit.

I'd say around 20dts.

• Like 1

i usually fill up mind for any weapon that might need it like holy ray and such, if you think you won't need it maybe on evp? Dfp too high might be a drag on some occasions, you won't be knocked out and instead you will die in a few hits.

• Like 1

You can convert to epsiguard, you need to use a stink shield and I think you need to use on an android for it to work (not sure on this part)

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

1. I believe so

2. What type of materials, if power materials greenill episode 1 Forrest Offensive is the place to go

1: Do TP Mats exist here because I have yet to find one on this server

2: Where's the best place to hunt mats in general (I remember Hard ruins being good)

1: Do TP Mats exist here because I have yet to find one on this server

2: Where's the best place to hunt mats in general (I remember Hard ruins being good)

Tp materials exist, best ways to farm is doing forest offensive in ultimate (being the team leader) and doing the secret room or playing the roulette in gallon's shop, but I think you need lucky tickets for that (do phantasmal world 3 quest for some, i'm not sure if other phantasmal world quests give the same reward).

For luck mat, you can hunt it on ep2 normal mode greenhill, select retrieval > Lost SHOCK GUNGNIR, do the first 2 rooms and redo, you only need the la dimenians (it's boring to farm this xD)-

For power mat do forest offensive in normal mode with a greenhill.

For hp mat do warth of forest on bluefull or oran in normal mode.

For mind material warth of forest on normal with the rest of the ids that don't get hp mats there.

If you just want to "get a general amount of random mats" I usually did warth of forest in vh/ultimate just the start or path to salvation normal/hard. Would get some materials sometimes.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2