Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Pinkal is a pretty bad id overall, the big things you can get are heavenly/hp from very hard merissa aa and mother garb+ from ultimate dorphon, both in ep 4. It does also get wedding dress in ep2 tower from epsilon, but whitill is the id usually used for tower as its other drops there are better.

A couple of quick questions. I'm returning after a while:

1. Did the exp rate get lowered? I Started a new char and I'm sure I got 5x exp for way longer before than I did today.

2. Were spawn rates of rare enemies also lowered? Usually red slimes are all over the place, I farmed about 100 slimes today and got only 1 red.

3. Is there a counter or hotkey to find out how many kills you have with a sealed item like a limiter or j sword?

Edited by Eversonrj

1. Did the exp rate get lowered? I Started a new char and I'm sure I got 5x exp for way longer before than I did today.

2. Were spawn rates of rare enemies also lowered? Usually red slimes are all over the place, I farmed about 100 slimes today and got only 1 red.

3. Is there a counter or hotkey to find out how many kills you have with a sealed item like a limiter or j sword?

x5 exp and rare monster boost are no longer on, they temporary things. Default exp is x3 up to level 160, then x2 after. Rare monsters are still at higher levels than vanilla by default, but the names in lobby are white again, when names are green then rare monster appearance is 5x higher than the default server rate. Both of these things will be back soon enough (though not necessarily at the same time)

There is a /killcount command to check how many kills an item has. Currently it requires the item to be at the bottom of your inventory (or at least below other equipables), but this will soon be updated to work in any inventory slot.

1. It is random i'm not really sure if was turned off

2. It is random i'm not really sure if was turned off.. there were no green names so, most probably

3. /killcount (there was an issue, you need the item equipped but also at the bottom of the inventory, I remade the command and it will work regardless of where the item is in your inventory)

:)

• Like 1

with that much hit, 100+ pds

wow I need to check the stats again when get online but i think that's what they are wow again , and as always Ty for quick response Fyrewolf5 : )

Hey. Got a few questions there if you don't mind :P

1) According to this http://www.phantasystaronline.net/quest_drops.php the "De Rol Le Shield" drops in the Normal difficulty DDw'BP 2 and one of its two components, the "Stink Shield", in Ultimate. Is that still true? In that case what would be the price for the DRL Shield in PDs?

2) Does v501 and/or v502 make Hell weapons worth using in Ultimate or still not quite?

3) What would be a decent (preferably unreduced chance) paralysis weapon for a HU?

4) Does the "Phonon Maser" exist around here somewhere as an event or quest etc. item? Not listed in the drop table so just assuming stuff...

1) According to this http://www.phantasystaronline.net/quest_drops.php the "De Rol Le Shield" drops in the Normal difficulty DDw'BP 2 and one of its two components, the "Stink Shield", in Ultimate. Is that still true? In that case what would be the price for the DRL Shield in PDs?

2) Does v501 and/or v502 make Hell weapons worth using in Ultimate or still not quite?

3) What would be a decent (preferably unreduced chance) paralysis weapon for a HU?

4) Does the "Phonon Maser" exist around here somewhere as an event or quest etc. item? Not listed in the drop table so just assuming stuff...

1) I would say like 2-3 pd, anything that comes out from bpd can be obtained easier, I think becomes also a xmas drop but i'm not sure about it.

2) Hell is affected by those units v502 being the most efficient, I wouldn't go on ultimate without one for zones that need those specials, it is that good.

3) I specially like holy ray, seems to be the most effective way (more range), red sword, pan arms and kunai are some other alternatives.

4) ____ (another for the list i guess)

Edited by cyane

Cyane answered the first 2 well.

3. S-ranked arrest j cutter is very good for all hunters, Arrest raygun is good too (you can get a 50 hit one from restless lion on ultimate).

4. Phonon Maser was available during the Christmas event from Barba Ray on ultimate with certain IDs I'm pretty sure.