Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I would like to know if there is a bug or something with the quest MƔximum attack S ep 2 ult. At the start of the quest,in the warp to seaside,it crashes my client.It happen randomly,sometimes and sometimes dont,also i have seen this happen to more people.

so, it can have any special? the ones allowed by server?

Might be event only maybe or it could break the special if it was added, not all weapons work properly.

(i'll give it a test when i can)

I would like to know if there is a bug or something with the quest MƔximum attack S ep 2 ult. At the start of the quest,in the warp to seaside,it crashes my client.It happen randomly,sometimes and sometimes dont,also i have seen this happen to more people.

try to lower your settings, many peoples usually dc on CCA and seaside due to it being heavy.

• Like 1

Trying to solo EN4 for an SN. Just noticed you can't because a few rooms in there is a door which needs two people. I used to play on Scht and you could do this in one player mode. Is there a way I can still solo this quest? Thanks.

Trying to solo EN4 for an SN. Just noticed you can't because a few rooms in there is a door which needs two people. I used to play on Scht and you could do this in one player mode. Is there a way I can still solo this quest? Thanks.

You could try to do path to salvation for it or dual log another acc, but if you ask around i'm sure somebody will help you hunt too!

You could try to do path to salvation for it or dual log another acc, but if you ask around i'm sure somebody will help you hunt too!

You're right, I should ask around. Nice server ya got here, friendly people. Loving it!

I tried to solo PtS and got my *ss handed to me! Ah well, at least I tried ;)

so, it can have any special? the ones allowed by server?

Pso wiki used to list zero divide as having blizzard special, but I've never been able to confirm if that is accurate for here. Almost all weapons with no special can have regular (not s-rank) specials added.

I've seen this happen to, though it's not often. Game client just disappears, no error message, no screen dimming, just *poof* and gone. Seen it happen at all settings. It's pretty rare though, only happens to me like maybe 1 out of every 20 times. Whenever it's happened to me while dual clienting, the room leader always made it into the quest, but the other one didn't.

• Like 1

Pso wiki used to list zero divide as having blizzard special, but I've never been able to confirm if that is accurate for here. Almost all weapons with no special can have regular (not s-rank) specials added.

I've seen this happen to, though it's not often. Game client just disappears, no error message, no screen dimming, just *poof* and gone. Seen it happen at all settings. It's pretty rare though, only happens to me like maybe 1 out of every 20 times. Whenever it's happened to me while dual clienting, the room leader always made it into the quest, but the other one didn't.

was already said :/

• Like 1

What're options for decent rare armours for HUmar and RAmarl on this server?

This list is mostly armors with extra effects, any amount of elemental resists(rare on armor), and/or notably high edk. Most lesser variants of these type of armors are left out (lesser red gear, sense plate, spirit cuirass, etc). Some have more defense and evasion than others, but generally the difference in those stats isn't going to have a significant effect.

Ramarl can use:

Kroe's Sweater: +10 ata over max, 40 edk

Sweetheart: +15%-25% weapon atp for standing very near 1-3 male characters, with safety heart equipped get 2 elemental resist 5 edk/elt, when angel harp equipped get +30% weapon atp and +12 ata

Humar can use: Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou: 8 all resists, built in 40% attack speed (v101|h/battle), Sange, Yasha, Kamui, and Sange & Yasha get atp +100 and ata+10.

Both can use:

Wedding Dress : 10 elemental resists 34 edk/elt, very high defense/evasion

Samurai Armor : 10 efr 10 eic 0 edk, +50 lck, agito and orotiagito get +30% weapon atp and +20 ata, built in 30% attack speed (god/battle)

Lieutenant Mantle: Trap Vision built in, 6 elemental 16 edk

Crimson Coat: 10 elemental 14 edk, Red Slicer, Red Saber, and Red Dagger get +50% weapon atp and +22 ata

Thirteen: 2 elemental 16 edk, diska of braveman gets +50% weapon atp and +30 ata (liberator and assassin slicers do too but nobody cares about those)

Stealth Suit: 0 resists 1 dfp 300 evp, Makes your Character Transparent and !Removes Weapon Switch Delay! (can be really really useful if you are fast player)

Sacred Cloth: Cure/Paralysis built in, 15 edk

Spirit Garment: Regen TP on walk, 20 edk

Brightness Circle: 25 edk, has animation of orbs of light around the character

Commander Uniform: 25 edk, not as defensive as brightness circle

Sonicteam Armor: You are never going to be able to afford this, ever. don't even try. obviously strongest armor, only here for completion.

Attribute Plate: 5 elemental, 20 edk, only requires level 54

Stink Frame: 22 edk, only requires level 54

• Like 1

what a ZERO DIVIDE is, what make and for what etcetc?

About zero divide, seems to freeze the enemies 1 at the time at a really bad rate (every 5 special attacks or so works), you're probably needing a lot of hit for it to "work" in ultimate, wonder why they removed the special on pso-world (maybe because it fails a lot without hit?). As for adding another special over it it does nothing since it already has one.

Damage with a 100% native 80 hit on a hucast without maxed luck (power/ata are max) goes for 683-685 damage on a rappy/booma this is multiplied 3-4 times per attack. Daylight scar does way more with special.

Grinds to 99 it's cool!

Well if you use hucaseal/hucast might be better to believe in your traps.

rTeyUf2.png

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

About zero divide, seems to freeze the enemies 1 at the time at a really bad rate (every 5 special attacks or so works), you're probably needing a lot of hit for it to "work" in ultimate, wonder why they removed the special on pso-world (maybe because it fails a lot without hit?). As for adding another special over it it does nothing since it already has one.

Damage with a 100% native 80 hit on a hucast without maxed luck (power/ata are max) goes for 683-685 damage on a rappy/booma this is multiplied 3-4 times per attack. Daylight scar does way more with special.

Grinds to 99 it's cool!

Well if you use hucaseal/hucast might be better to believe in your traps.

Blizzard is just like that, blizzard fails a whole lot more than other specials, some unknown factor affects it, in addition to the enemy esp. You might be able to sn glitch the 2nd hit of first attack, but it's still not going to be great at freezing. It's probably not on pso-world because pso-world is missing some ep 4 info in general, that's not the only case of an ep 4 only weapon not listing a special where it should (phonon maser, lollipop, etc). My guess is probably because ep 4 came out much later and in japan only, and not enough people were both on jp servers and submitting info to pso-world, so ep 4 info is just a bit spotty.

Edited by Fyrewolf5