Giving away items? **must read**

I can have some please :3 and I'll give some to chris.

xD All i want and chis will get some for sure.

RR

I need RR for my other char "Dao"

PS

To add % to my weapon!

DARK METEOR

I need for my char "Dao"

KROE's sweater

Good Item

Excalibur40hit and 35dark

Excal for my Samurai char!

AND alot more

I like alot

sorry though, we dont want you to go and please come back 1 day!

Name highlighted I need Please!

P.S READ THIS! : Fire has gone missing but I can give it to him when I see him.

Im giving reasons why I need it!

Edited by Dao

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, and I don't want to see you go.

Ultima needs it's players.

D:

But I would really love that Red Ring had you no use for it.

I'd be happy to keep it safe for you until you come back, which I hope you will. :3

Well I have an idea, since it seems several people want the items...Why not host an even for them hidden? That might make giving your items away a bit more interesting (if you can) xD

insnae y do u have to leave D:..... ill miss u my friend, but i would like a dm or adept :) ps ill keep in case u wanna come back and have more fun/hutns/rts and shit with me :)

i would be happy with a no stats excal or another strong sword...cause i'm still without one at level 150 :onion-head71:

Hope to see you back soon.

Edited by Adeum

can i have your

RR

PS

ADAPTS

DARK METEOR

KROE's sweater

Excalibur 40hit and 35dark

ok then can I have DM :D

Well It's been real "Rawr". A few good times with you man. I would say just keep the items incase you come back. But if you're set on giving them away, I could use an Adept or the DM. I'm sure a load of people will be asking for that stuff though. Do what you want with it. Have a good one man and you will be missed.

lol i didnt know people left cause of no HH thats really dumb i think its for the better to make items more rare and get better trades and it makes what you find more value to you since you did a lot of hard work and plus larva will bring back the 3x drop events now to instead of just rare monsters so if any of you are complaining about that dont Shithack doesnt have it and all them just love playing the game xD so dont be babies over it and about the items to make it fair there should be an event for it i guess give you items to chuk or serverus and they will do the event but my thoughts just keep them cause theres a chance you will be back

Hey insane.. sad to see you go :(, i wouldn't mind an adept for my other account, but im not asking for much else cause its up to you, and im not greedy :) and i wouldn't sell it so if you ever came back and needed it, all yours bud