How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

My first gamertag I ever made was jojo60387, and i still use it sometimes even now. But when I joined Twitch to watch some of my favorite streamers, the name had been taken. So I came up with jmanof08 because my real name starts with J and I have eight brothers and sisters. On Twitch, to some of my friends and streamers that I follow, I'm also known as Mano

• 9 months later...

I was playing Beautiful Katamari around the time I first used "uluhuru." The King of All Cosmos would say the nonsense word "Uhuru!" I just added another syllable.

...That sounds really dumb now that I've typed it out.

Nuenue is named after Anuenue (aĀ location) in Baten Kaitos.Ā 

Blazar is short for my twitch handle: BlazarHeart. I use "Quasar Heart" as a screen name on some other sites and a blazar is a more intense type of quasar.

Edited by uluhuru

• 2 months later...

Rush was a nickname in high school. I was known for running late.

Slyther, i just said syllables out loud until I liked them.

Auriana, is just a name I think is pretty. It was inspired by that awful Felix the Cat movie from the 80s. I watched it religiously as a kid.

• 2 months later...

Tenrou was from an anime. Next, was given the name Muffins to work with. So I did and it stuck.

As for Esther, my mother and stepfather had a good number of doggies in the household. Unfortunately as the years passed, one by one, they started to leave us. One by age, two by sickness, another two by cancer and the last girl standing healthy is Esther. A very affectionate and playful thing. I love that pooch and also love the name.

Edited by Amaranthine

• 8 months later...

Ace is a Moniker I use for my streaming on twitch, under the username Ace_Gaming_LPs, which in turn came from youtube originally with the LPs meaning longplays.

RestrictedWings however, is a more personal feeling I've got looming over me these days. Feels like i can't go anywhere, do anything, and that I'm bound in more ways than one.Ā 

At least I have PSOBB U, eh?

[Huh, never knew there was this topic until nowĀ :onion128:]

-KottaĀ Is... a male version of the name Koto?Ā :onion-head65:[No, It doesn't make sense, but my fantasy thinks otherwiseĀ :onion-head63:] Koto Is a tomboy schoolgirl from the anime Kyousougiga.
-CraptorĀ Is the name of a monster from one of my favorite online games. It has multiple names: Space Cowboy Online; Flysis; Air Rivals; Ace Online; etc. [Sadly, cash ruined It. Pay-2-Win bullsh**...]

-wtfboommmĀ Is.... derived from any What the F**- BOOOOM!Ā Ā video reference x'D [plus I was attempting to create a Redria character back then, when I started for the first timeĀ :onion-head65:]
Any other of my characters still remain Irrelevant, for they are still In process of leveling >.< (My RAmar has remained In the dust for a long time, now D; ) and there Is Xanade (another ramarl). It's name Is...... originalĀ :onion-head66:(I still don't know how I came up with such a cool name :DĀ )

• 3 weeks later...

me, (my account name) i choose it from Hellsing Ultimate "Black Dog" cover
so it's DarkMadDog.
about my character names, i just choose a feminine name right there on the fly, ending with a "a", "i"
Ā 

here
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=black+dog+hellsing+ujltimate&t=brave&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.sndcdn.com%2Fartworks-000202414676-2qa6o7-t500x500.jpg