How'd you come up with your name?

Godric

Imosgid is the name of a female berzerker in the roman am writing.

She's really clumsy and a bit dumb, hot-tempered, naive, but she's a really good person and very strong when not being clumsy.

Necromant is the pseudonym of one the mad/evil character in that same roman.

She's a psychopath which will not hesitate to betray her owns if there is no more fun around them.

Also she's so overpowered that even the most evil/strong characters in the book don't like hanging around her.

Slayerin is basically a made up name with Slayer (wow surprise !) and the suffix "in" comes from German and kinda means "female".

No comment on that one, I just have a hard time as a french to use word without gender (which is the apanage of english). Slayer sounds male or neutral, so I feel like a bit a feminism is welcome on it for my hucaseal =)

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well my ranger is utemaru

Ute is Japanese for shoot or fire, maru is a name ending.

My first character is shinnomura, also the a at the end doesn't show up in the game XD

This was an original attempt to come up with a unique name nobody else would ever use anywhere but still sound/look cool. I thought long ago that sword names like muramasa had some cases where it was something like masumura, so I used the mura ending from that, I like the name Shin and wanted it to be about the same length as muramasa, so I came up with shinnomura.

Fear the fluff

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cazador, my RAmarl, is based off an OC who's a rifle-wielding bounty hunter. "Cazador" is "hunter" in spanish. It also fits for Purplenum, even though I prefer rifles... I don't like green, though :P

Orchide... idk i couldnt think of anything lol. She's a FOnewearl and it fit for Pinkal lol.

Ā 

Sam Measa is a variation on my real name.

Angelicus is a name I came up with for an TES4 character. I was looking at making an imperial and was looking at Latin names that could be shortened for nick names. After a while I got to liking the character of Angel and I started using it in other games.

Ā 

1003887-1432927363.jpg

• 4 months later...

I am Zow.Ā 

I have traveled many distant forums,Ā 

People tell me I say Wow a lot,

I thought it would be kind of dumb,

To be called Wow or Pot.

So Sham Diddly Pow,

My name will forever be Zow.

I am Zow.

Forever I am Zow,

Forever am I amazed,

Forever will I bow,

for someone who's named is praised.

I am Zow.

I have traveled many distant forums,

I don't know why I chose this name,

and that my favorite color used to be that of plums,

But I am Zow,

And Zow is not living in the past or the future,

Zow is now.

And Now it's time to be past them.

IĀ 
Am
Zow.

Ā 

I actually chose this name because this is the sound I made while creating an account. LOL

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I picked Belial from a list of Fallen Angels (among many other meanings) where she is regarded as an alluring princess who rules a portion of Hell and is in command numerous Legions (exact number never told) of lessor demons to defend hell by using her seductivness Ā (good chance she may be the lead Ā succubus of hell) without leaving her throne to control them.

like i said this is just one of many powers given to her...some greater,some lessor

Well, mine isn't that interesting.Ā  I was making my first PSOBB character (like 7 years ago) and made a fomarl in a yellow dress.Ā  I sat there with the character creation window open trying to think of a cool name for her.Ā  It had to feminine because it was a female character, but it also had to have a 'yellow' theme because she was yellow.Ā  The first thing to come to my mind was a lemon.Ā  And thus, I am a lemon.

My name came from a nickname I used to be called back in highschool because I was/still am very pale and I used to sneak up on people and scare them half to death(not intentionally though, lol)Ā 

And the name just stuck.Ā :cc-laugh:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I didn't know this was a thread. I actually have a crazy story about how I got my name. You see, back when I was born, my mom named me Auli'i. Come 17ish years later, when I joined Ultima, I used my name: Auli'i

Wild isn't it?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Auli'i said:

I didn't know this was a thread. I actually have a crazy story about how I got my name. You see, back when I was born, my mom named me Auli'i. Come 17ish years later, when I joined Ultima, I used my name: Auli'i

Wild isn't it?

Unbelievable!

• Like 1