Goodbye Ultima

Hawk

The time has come where I begin a new journey and end this chapter. Being in the Ultima community for 3+ years has been amazing. I met new people and played with some awesome friends and I never had any problems from the staff. I spent countless hours and late nights hunting for the best items with amazing friends. I remember when i first join this community I was a noob with low level gear but after advancing my skills and obtaining better gear I was running with the pros. This was a hard decision to make leaving Ultima but I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I want to thank @R-78 @serverus for always helping me when i needed redeeming and everyone else I met on this journey I want to thank you also. My team Triforce you will always be my brothers and I will never forget the team. Ya'll stand for great things Triforce and thats why I joined that team and stayed loyal. I won't say this is a goodbye but more like see you later and maybe someday I will come back to Ultima but for now all good things must come to an end. Oh and I can't forget about @Larva keep making this community great bro! Thank you Ultima for having me all of these years and this is not a goodbye but see you later. See ya'll in the near future Ultima. :D

• Like 7
  • Sad 16

We will never forget the Legend of Hawk. Come back soon, we will keep your chair open bro. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hawk said:

The time has come where I begin a new journey and end this chapter. Being in the Ultima community for 3+ years has been amazing. I met new people and played with some awesome friends and I never had any problems from the staff. I spent countless hours and late nights hunting for the best items with amazing friends. I remember when i first join this community I was a noob with low level gear but after advancing my skills and obtaining better gear I was running with the pros. This was a hard decision to make leaving Ultima but I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I want to thank @R-78 @serverus for always helping me when i needed redeeming and everyone else I met on this journey I want to thank you also. My team Triforce you will always be my brothers and I will never forget the team. Ya'll stand for great things Triforce and thats why I joined that team and stayed loyal. I won't say this is a goodbye but more like see you later and maybe someday I will come back to Ultima but for now all good things must come to an end. Oh and I can't forget about @Larva keep making this community great bro! Thank you Ultima for having me all of these years and this is not a goodbye but see you later. See ya'll in the near future Ultima. :D

@Hawk - Gonna missing playing with you buddy,  you were a great asset to this community and a wonderful friend.  I hope this next chapter in your life brings you endless happiness and longevity.    Dont be a stranger,  stop back in and say hi from time to time .  :) 

Take Care

-Virec