Phantasy Star Online will never die! PCGAMER.COM

Holy cow, how did I miss this awesome article?  Larva, you're in there too, this was from back in 2017!

LOL, Lemon for the shoutout as well! :onion-head11:

https://www.pcgamer.com/phantasy-star-online-will-never-die-how-the-nicest-fans-in-gaming-keep-a-16-year-old-mmo-alive/

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 4

I'm here since the beginning of the server, I played with Larva at the beginning when we were still few players...He teach me the basic of the game and 10 years later i'm still here... Long Life to Ultima <3

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Mimi said:

I'm here since the beginning of the server, I played with Larva at the beginning when we were still few players...He teach me the basic of the game and 10 years later i'm still here... Long Life to Ultima <3

You mean long life to larva's wallet 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Patrick Bell said:

The spice must flow!  He who controls the spice controls the UNIVERSE!  :onion108:

(spice = money)

The stupidity never ends....

There's always a way to kill a good topic no? Lol

@mimi you even were a GM back when there was about 15 players online top.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Larva said:

The stupidity never ends....

There's always a way to kill a good topic no? Lol

@mimi you even were a GM back when there was about 15 players online top.

Even if your wallet is full so what. At least you were smart enough to make money. Good on you. I'm just glad I have somewhere stable to play psobb online so thanks.

• Like 3

As long as his drive doesn’t die like Crono114 I’m ok with it all . This place gave me a home after that disastrous loss in schthack. Although the ultima community was very rude and not welcoming to schthack players back in 2015 when I arrived here, I would 100% play here over destiny, new schthack , and ephinea. 

• Like 3

Even if your wallet is full so what. At least you were smart enough to make money. Good on you. I'm just glad I have somewhere stable to play psobb online so thanks.
Probably wouldn't bother to read those comments if my wallet was actually full [emoji1787].

But anyway, yeah the article when got released was pretty exited to read. And hopefully we get to stay online for another 10 years !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gui said:

:o:o:o

Well

I was here when the server started, but because of a job I was off for a few years.

I was on Schtserv from 2006 and was going to quit pso for good when Schtserv died and lost all character info, however Shoutgu and Scopedout had accounts here and invited me to play. Ultima was always spoken of in a negative light on Schtserv by the majority, so I had never considered playing here. After much refusal I eventually gave in and now I wish I had came here sooner. I like the way this server is set up and the new weapons and items we have got so far. My forum name should be all golden in august this year =).

• Like 3
  • Dw 1