Thank you

DutchRide

Hi frens! As some of you know I’ve been live streaming gameplay on Twitch. Mostly PSO but some other games too. This week I made Twitch Affiliate which means I can begin to monetize my channel! I’m very excited out it. 

The thing is though, I wouldn’t have ever even started streaming without Ultima. This is the first time I’ve been part of a community that was supportive and made me feel comfortable enough to think I could overcome my social anxiety and the rest of the hurdles at come with trying something new. This server, the rest of the PSO community and our team TriForce have been unbelievably supportive. For that I am extremely grateful! 

So if you’ve ever watched or followed the stream, played with us, hung out in chat, plugged me in shoutbox or even just liked a status update. It means the world to me and I just want to say thank you! I may break away from PSO temporarily to play other games but I won’t ever forget where I got my start and the springboard that helped me achieve something I never thought was possible. 

Thank you so very, very much <3 

• Like 26

Im happy to hear this message! I also gotta thank you for being a fuckin hilarious person! Thanks for the TTF runs and motivating me to also stream PSO! I hope to do other runs with you sometime!

• Like 4

Thanks homie! It means a lot. Can't wait to play more. I'm sure that PSO activity will increase as per the usual during the next event. 

• Like 5

Congratulations ^^

Good luck for whatever you do, and come back once you start to miss us too much!

Streaming on Twitch is definitely the best way to unseal limiters ;)

• Haha 2

Good luck, and have fun with whatever you choose to do.
Feel free to look inside, and try not to provoke and instigate drama everywhere you choose to go.

It's good that you were supported by your team to overcome your social anxiety, and feel comfortable here at Ultima server.
However, it would be amazing if you try not to take away other people's comfort next time.

Please feel free to aspire to be more considerate of others.
Maybe you can inspire your rude friends and teammates in a good way. Farewell.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 18

44 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Feel free to look inside, and try not to provoke and instigate drama everywhere you choose to go.

It's good that you were supported by your team to overcome your social anxiety, and feel comfortable here at Ultima server.
However, it would be amazing if you try not to take away other people's comfort next time.

just a genuine question why did u have to be weird and ruin the moment @Emewn

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Guys, guys, Emewn is the true victim here, even though he's given plenty of reasons to dislike him. Nothing but respect for the realist nintendo switch alive, smh.

/sarcasm

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Emewn said:

So.... Instead of being sensible and saying congrats good luck! You go out of your way to insult not just him but all his friends and team mates. If you look up the definition of rude you sir just nailed it. Do not paint everyone with one brush all it does is defeat the message you were trying to convey in the first place. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1