S rank slicer is not as good as arrest needle in terms of ata and atp. So to be as effective as AN both parameters should be modyfied. This actually makes a better idea to create a new weapon.

About the dls and hs thing... yes thats possible. A few months ago I spoke to Soly and Chuk about it. They just need to replace some weapons into the poss list, and then make some testing. Anywyas larva is still the only person who can authorize such task ^^

Enviado desde mi GT-I8262B mediante Tapatalk

about a nice hunter arrest wep, there is some idea rolling around already >o<

Really enjoying this topic as its a prominent issue on this server : ) my idea for an arrest HU weapon with range as we already have Red sword for aoe mellee and pan arms blade for single target would be an adaption of the belra cannon although a 'gun' so won't please all ; ) unlock the combo make it penetrate on all attacks and unreduced arrest on special and HU FO only with a large atp reduction so it can't be used for dps , the item is currently in zero use apart from the odd tester who soon discards it and it looks cool and un gun like so dosnt look out of place on a non RA , just my thoughts on the matter : )

• Like 1

@cyane Nice to hear ! But please not a "gun" again D:

Make it a saber. I almost never see anyone running around with a saber.

I like sologuys idea. If it ends up not being a gun, it needs to be a slicer. The issue is that human hunters and forces have trouble stopping certain enemies in their tracks. Making them less efficient at certain hunts. They already have Holy Ray which has arrest and base 70 ata. In order for a new weapon to be good enough to warrent using it to effectively paralyzing things it probably can't really be a melee weapon. And I don't see the point of the GMs putting in work to add a new arrest weapons for FOs/HUs if it's not gonna make them more efficient at stopping enemies.

So people seem to be looking for a freeze style weapon ? My newest idea Gae bolg + pbc to make Black bolg ( name not sure on yet ) a partisan that can freeze like snow queen . If we don't want HUs with guns then have a mellee freeze stick that requires event item to make and can keep stats same just increase ata to 50 on base but let original Gae bolg stats carry over? Don't know if this is possible though ?

• Like 1

tbh if hu's got a freeze item at all i would be very happy. gun or melee, just as long as we can freeze things without wasting a damn trap D:

gives government funds to cyoones new lab :3 silly girl needs to stop splodin her labs!

Edited by ultrajerky

Gae Bolg name and meaning is just epic. Plz wont change ^^ maybe gae bolg v00 or something so the base of the name remains the same. But for real, I hope ultima staff make an improvement to imperial peak. Thats a bad ass looking weapon that deserves more attention.

Anyways.. I am glad to see that there is plenty of ppl agreeing that hu class needs more love. I just hope larva sees this topic so we all can read his opinion and thoughs. ^^

• Like 1

Ideas i can think of to improve hus. Some have been already mentioned but some others not:

1 allow poss to affect DLS and HS.

2 Make Master Raven and LK 38 combo unlocked and hu only.

3 allow hunter class to use froozer or Snow queen. I know this statement will be apparently kinda stupid for some. But I tested a humar with froozer on a friend's private server and it was really useful for such shitty class.

4 Soloing ep2 humar is a pain in the ass. Can we have like s red blades v00 in order to give higher sd lvl to hu class? Or at least to "prolong" sd time.

5 I really wish dm could be nerfed so there would be more challenge by playing ra.

6 can we have a slicer as good as AN for arrest and damage?

7 fix vjaya. Losing 10k meseta per hit is kinda problematic. Specially for people like me who never see a meseta room on due to a screwed working schedule[emoji14]and I know of plenty of ppl sharing the same problem.

From the whole I have mentioned I honestly think statements like 3 and 6 would allow hus to contribute more to the party.

what the hell is HS? unless you mean heaven striker in whitch case u wot

Ideas i can think of to improve hus. Some have been already mentioned but some others not:

1 allow poss to affect DLS and HS.

2 Make Master Raven and LK 38 combo unlocked and hu only.

3 allow hunter class to use froozer or Snow queen. I know this statement will be apparently kinda stupid for some. But I tested a humar with froozer on a friend's private server and it was really useful for such shitty class.

4 Soloing ep2 humar is a pain in the ass. Can we have like s red blades v00 in order to give higher sd lvl to hu class? Or at least to "prolong" sd time.

5 I really wish dm could be nerfed so there would be more challenge by playing ra.

6 can we have a slicer as good as AN for arrest and damage?

7 fix vjaya. Losing 10k meseta per hit is kinda problematic. Specially for people like me who never see a meseta room on due to a screwed working schedule[emoji14]and I know of plenty of ppl sharing the same problem.

From the whole I have mentioned I honestly think statements like 3 and 6 would allow hus to contribute more to the party.

1. It would probably take a lot of work to change if it's even possible, but even then it probably wouldn't be changed to affect things like dls, they are already way strong of a weapon and easy to farm for hit (misnombre, if you are missing third hard attack with an 80hit daylight scar, then you are doing something wrong). If you want a different weapon to try out that does work with poss and is less risky, try jizai, it's very high atp.

2. No, no, and emphatically NO. You don't know what you are asking for with this.

3. A good freeze weapon for hunter would be nice, but trying to figure out other ways to do it than this.

4. Maybe. Been thinking about something like this to help out racast/racaseal (as much as people want to cry about rangers, these guys are really really weak solo) and hunters as well.

5. Not likely to happen.

6. It's called s-rank slicer and s-rank j-cutter. Do not underestimate them just because they don't get hit. Doing a SN glitch is the equivalent of adding like 300-400+ hit on your weapon. As for damage ones, Diska of Braveman (especially with Thirteen Armor; don't overlook it just because it's a 9star weapon it can do several thousand damage per hit), Berserk/Spirit S-ranks slicer/j-cutter, and Slicer of Vengeance are all very strong. A sphered SoV is over double the atp of a sphered baranz launcher, and even with just 20-30 buffs a 0dark baranz does 1.5x the damage of a 50dark dm.

7. No. Just because you don't see meseta rooms doesn't mean you can't ask for meseta when you are on, and the cost is the only drawback to vjaya's ridiculous properties of the special. The special uses hard attack accuracy, builds pb, and the damage multiplier (5.56) makes the sacrificial attack multiplier(3.32) look like a normal attack multiplier(0.9, hard is 1.89).

• Like 1

Hunewearl. Maxed ATA. Red Ring. I wonder how I could do it wrong... oh wait, the "hunewearl" part perhaps =P

But tell me if there is more, I'd love to hear about it for am quite desperate sometime.

Oh btw when I was talking about "hard attack" I didn't mean on the third strike, but on the first and even second in certain case.

Now when I talk about "missing", I mainly talk about the last bosses : Vol Opt (second phase), Dark Falz, Gal Gryphon, Olga (second phase too).

Basically, I will not miss with N - H - S against those boss (even if sometime... well...)

Now it is risky to try H - H - S and it becomes inefficient to do H - S - S since I'll miss so much that I could do more damage with N - H - S

In each situation where I was previously using DLS like the amateur I am, I can now use Lindcray with better results. And I mean each situation. So, throwing DLS to garbage bin or not ? (kidding, even if just for the heck of it, I will keep using DLS for the beauty of it)

Am trying really hard to move on Jizzai a bit. But I got that stupid idea that I was not going to buy that, and at any rate, I want to hunt it myself. So it'll have to wait (not saying it's hard or anything to hunt, am just really exigeant huhu)

Griffeti pretty sure we are talking about hus so please dont lose the point. By mere logic you will realize that I was talking about hundred souls. Btw I havent seen a hu using heaven striker unless hack ^^ if you see a hunter using heaven striker do not hesitate to report that guy for hacking. Jk..

I think hs is how they call hundred souls. I have to check r-78 abbreviation list tho ^^

1- I have got 80h dls set. And yes.. there are enemies like gobbles and even sinows hard to kill on a single combo becuase special miss. Not even talking about soloing. So yes I think a lot of people would gladly appreciate if this can be done. The other day, when soly did a topic about it some ppl make were3 asking if dls could be added. So it a lot of ppl is arguing about this, is because something is happening and not only cuz self appreciation. The posibility of doing H/S/S AND HIT a gobble with dls is just beautiful.

2 - ofc I know what I am asking. Ultima hasnt been my only pso exp ^^ lk38 and mr very helpful for long range targets. This entire topic is about ra superiority. What makes ra superior in most of the cases is the ranged weapons and the fact that they kill before a normal hu approaches to the target.

The fact that we could short this gap with small changes and make hus more efficient and collaborative to parties is something I wish staff considers.

3- it was only a suggestion. My purpose was only to enfatize that freeze for hus is rather a need than a lux in a world were hus are easily outmatched by ras in most of the cases. Obviously there are exepctions like sylph, shoutgu and you ^^

4- yes I agree till I see a op racast with dm set, freeze traps, hight ata, hp and AN entering in your room. Giving sd to a op guy like this would only make him more op. Then you realize sd in these guys racast/racaseal is not a need for soloing. For the whole rest yes.. I agree to you.

5-yes but I can still dream. Dont you think? ^^

6-yes but that means equip s rank slicer. Then N/H/S or H/S/S then switch to dob or sov and make a new sequence to kill those enemies you were able to arrest. By then, you will realize that the ra with a super AN and cent/battle that joined your room, not only arrested most of the enemies but also killed before a normal hu (with v101 and low hit weapons) were able to switch from s rank slicer to dob.

7- yea maybe... Anywyas I am just still the most unlucky guy those rooms on the planet. ^^