Well, I do want a new HU weapon. I want a new Double Saber in the style of the Double Saber/Stag Cutlery family but purple. Perhaps make it the strongest Double Saber of the double sabers. Perhaps you have to do lots of tedious things to actually have a chance of getting it. I don't know, I just want that purple Double Saber. We got them in green. We got them in blue. We got them in red. We even got them in white and gold? Now I want purple. Please?

• Like 1

Well, I do want a new HU weapon. I want a new Double Saber in the style of the Double Saber/Stag Cutlery family but purple. Perhaps make it the strongest Double Saber of the double sabers. Perhaps you have to do lots of tedious things to actually have a chance of getting it. I don't know, I just want that purple Double Saber. We got them in green. We got them in blue. We got them in red. We even got them in white and gold? Now I want purple. Please?

you might be talking about empress ^^

I would rather prefer an ax with charge/zerk/spirit special and able to hit 10 targets. That may avoid copying other servers weapons.

Edited by MrHucast

I agree that it's much easier to be good with RA than with HU but with all the right stuff HU can be just as efficient as RA like Stark said. I mean it might take awhile to get good at it but that's all on the player if they wanna be good or not.

• Like 1

Also, why havent they included Hundred Souls into the weapons list affected by POSS? That would make any Humar/Huney more efficient.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but inst cent battle equipable by rangers on this server too? If so, I still havent understood why units like cent battle are equipable by rangers -___- Rangers dont even have to get close enought to a target like HUs with swords to kill. You will see that most of DM users stands on a corner and starts pressing the hard and special tab like insane till every monster is gone.

Edited by MrHucast

at the end of the day i basically would just like some more control weapons for HU. i would also like going up and hitting enemies with single target weapons to be as viable as taking out some charge Vulcan/charge mes and just obliterating shit. DF is great for single target, but it isn't always an option to use special, DLS does massive single target damage but it kills your health.. so if you arent a great hu or are in a dangerous area, killing your health isnt always the best. YES, hu takes alot of skill to use to be as effective as a RA... but i dont think thats a good thing. it reminds me of super pro players in games using the shitty class and dominating with it just because of sheer skill, it doesn't mean the class is good or balanced at all. and no im not calling hu a shitty class, but you can see my point. also ryukin you need to take a chill pill lol. i think some constructive things have been said in this thread. You say its a bitch fest ? But that's exactly what you are doing.... bitching. everyone who has disagreed has done so while being constructive about it. which has actually made me rethink some of my original thoughts about this. But... with that being said i still have some issues, this is coming from a HU that Can DF decently. nothing like sylph though, so take it as you will.

Edited by ultrajerky

Wait, Schthack had a purple Double Saber and no one ever told me?? Gosh, I hate that server now.

Yeah dude, the empress. it was amaaaaaazing

I like how most people automatically assume that since you COULD technically do the most damage with DF special on a single target in select circumstance that it automatically means that it will always be the best weapon for damage.

It's hilarious, since like 90% of DF owners don't even know how to DF properly.

@MrHucast

I also don't think that Ranger need battle units. Anywaaaaaay, they barely pull a trigger with their finger. Speed does not depend of their muscles, but of the gun's engine xD

That aside, pso still is a game so... screw logic =)

@Ultrajerky

DLS does massive damage against weak evp monsters =/ But it's a pity to only be able to use the special on the third attacks (I will not even talk about deldepth. No I won't, don't force me ^^). Even the hard attack still miss with a 80 Hit DLS and full ATA.

I was thinking about POSS lately and thought that this unit should just work for every blade type (except slicers of course, discrimination ya know ^^).

By the way, Empress also had a berzerk special =) Buuut... Super high ATP ftw (and nice design)

i would also like going up and hitting enemies with single target weapons to be as viable as taking out some charge Vulcan/charge mes and just obliterating shit

/\ /\ /\ That is the point of this topic imho /\ /\ /\

Sent from my microwave using Universal Numeric Content Translator

Ideas i can think of to improve hus. Some have been already mentioned but some others not:

1 allow poss to affect DLS and HS.

2 Make Master Raven and LK 38 combo unlocked and hu only.

3 allow hunter class to use froozer or Snow queen. I know this statement will be apparently kinda stupid for some. But I tested a humar with froozer on a friend's private server and it was really useful for such shitty class.

4 Soloing ep2 humar is a pain in the ass. Can we have like s red blades v00 in order to give higher sd lvl to hu class? Or at least to "prolong" sd time.

5 I really wish dm could be nerfed so there would be more challenge by playing ra.

6 can we have a slicer as good as AN for arrest and damage?

7 fix vjaya. Losing 10k meseta per hit is kinda problematic. Specially for people like me who never see a meseta room on due to a screwed working schedule[emoji14]and I know of plenty of ppl sharing the same problem.

From the whole I have mentioned I honestly think statements like 3 and 6 would allow hus to contribute more to the party.

Enviado desde mi GT-I8262B mediante Tapatalk

Just posting this here convo I had with @ultrajerly in private

Just another point of view/mostly thinking about the challenge it is

You all might remember the descriptions when you make characters for pso? They sort of describe the level of challenge you will have when you create a character, that is part of the game, you know with the info that fonewearl has the lowest hp of all classes but excels in support and si techniques making her very powerful as a force but very delicate if you aren't skilled enough to get protected from damage.

Other thing that players have is the lack of knowledge about certain weapons like Vjaya and daylight scar, a black king bar or vivienne are also very powerful if handled right most players don't have this information, for them only dark weapons are powerful, but they forget that there is enough weapons to gear properly, reason i commented on the players that play better than rangers on roct, a dark meteor is not gear for roct, won't help you stop enemies, won't reduce an enemy hp fast enough.

Saith shows off awesomely what it is to be a good support and actually deal damage as a force during rocts, just with a SoF (non event wep)/bringers riffle and the basic support gear.

@ultrajerky "We need more control options on hu, like a freezing weapons. and some strong melee weapons for single target instead of just using charge vulcans on everything. And i have Vjaya, i realize its suuuper good, but if i used it all the time i would never have any meseta ><"

As for freezing nothing (i'm sort of working on getting hunters and forces freeze and arrest weps, sadly freeze only seems to work right with FS all the other weps seem to have a bad rate of freezing I dunno i tried a lot of options nothing was as good so far, I think i only saw good results with zero divide(?) but was on normal mode), but red sword does paralyse, you can also use stuffs like arrest j-cutter, strong melee weps we are pretty much drowning on them, hundred souls, excalibur, SoV, SoF, blood sword (this is my preference), girasole is a cray cray wep too, as for meseta, i let you know that i always make it available when i'm asked for it.

I would get you a list of awesome ranged weps to use, you got type/mechs, holy ray seems to be a favorite of some for some reason, psycho ravens for males, last swan for females, rambling may for females( huney and this <3), don't underestimate those weps ever!

Edited by cyane

Vjaya doesn't need to be "fixed" ^^ loosing 10 k mesetas is nothing for a x3 damage. This weapon is just not made to be spammed, I would use it on certain boss/situation to deal awesome damage really fast and then put it away for a little while. What is more annoying though, is that Vjaya waste those 10 k mesetas no matter what, you can hit or miss it will be 10 k mesetas lost. I don't see why we should loose the money if the attack miss (perhaps that was what you mean lol in that case sorry).
So Saith is good with a Fonewearl, good to know on this hunter topic.
@cyane Remember that you're not supposed to give away mesetas you bat girl =)

1 allow poss to affect DLS and HS.

Yep, that would be great. But I don't think it is possible to change the list of poss (isn't it one of those hardcoded thing ?)

6 can we have a slicer as good as AN for arrest and damage?

Actually there is already a slicer which could be as good as AN, or so I believe. And it's the S-rank one. However, to really be as good, it would surely need muuuch more ATA. So since adding hit to s-rank is impossible, it would be good to have a better build-in ATA for S-rank weapons or having an unit which raise S-rank ATA only *cough cough*

A "S-Rank v503" unit made out of v502 + any S-rank weapon + post : same effect as v502 + 50 ATA (over the max) if S-rank equipped

2 Make Master Raven and LK 38 combo unlocked and hu only.

3 allow hunter class to use froozer or Snow queen. I know this statement will be apparently kinda stupid for some. But I tested a humar with froozer on a friend's private server and it was really useful for such shitty class.

What about no ?

But for the icy/freezing thing : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11442-massdelta-mass-ultima-low-temperature-sword-teaser/

I would never say no to a long range freezing sword like this. Even if it got 0 atp =D

Edited by Misombre

S rank slicer is not as good as arrest needle in terms of ata and atp. So to be as effective as AN both parameters should be modyfied. This actually makes a better idea to create a new weapon.

About the dls and hs thing... yes thats possible. A few months ago I spoke to Soly and Chuk about it. They just need to replace some weapons into the poss list, and then make some testing. Anywyas larva is still the only person who can authorize such task ^^

Enviado desde mi GT-I8262B mediante Tapatalk