@Misombre I also think is risky to do H/S/S UNTILL a friend with his mighty fo joins my room and starts healing me everytime my hp lows. But yes.. in other cases doing that with dls is inefficient and risky.

Enviado desde mi GT-I8262B mediante Tapatalk

Griffeti pretty sure we are talking about hus so please dont lose the point. By mere logic you will realize that I was talking about hundred souls. Btw I havent seen a hu using heaven striker unless hack ^^ if you see a hunter using heaven striker do not hesitate to report that guy for hacking. Jk..

I think hs is how they call hundred souls. I have to check r-78 abbreviation list tho ^^

1- I have got 80h dls set. And yes.. there are enemies like gobbles and even sinows hard to kill on a single combo becuase special miss. Not even talking about soloing. So yes I think a lot of people would gladly appreciate if this can be done. The other day, when soly did a topic about it some ppl make were3 asking if dls could be added. So it a lot of ppl is arguing about this, is because something is happening and not only cuz self appreciation. The posibility of doing H/S/S AND HIT a gobble with dls is just beautiful.

2 - ofc I know what I am asking. Ultima hasnt been my only pso exp ^^ lk38 and mr very helpful for long range targets. This entire topic is about ra superiority. What makes ra superior in most of the cases is the ranged weapons and the fact that they kill before a normal hu approaches to the target.

The fact that we could short this gap with small changes and make hus more efficient and collaborative to parties is something I wish staff considers.

3- it was only a suggestion. My purpose was only to enfatize that freeze for hus is rather a need than a lux in a world were hus are easily outmatched by ras in most of the cases. Obviously there are exepctions like sylph, shoutgu and you ^^

4- yes I agree till I see a op racast with dm set, freeze traps, hight ata, hp and AN entering in your room. Giving sd to a op guy like this would only make him more op. Then you realize sd in these guys racast/racaseal is not a need for soloing. For the whole rest yes.. I agree to you.

5-yes but I can still dream. Dont you think? ^^

6-yes but that means equip s rank slicer. Then N/H/S or H/S/S then switch to dob or sov and make a new sequence to kill those enemies you were able to arrest. By then, you will realize that the ra with a super AN and cent/battle that joined your room, not only arrested most of the enemies but also killed before a normal hu (with v101 and low hit weapons) were able to switch from s rank slicer to dob.

7- yea maybe... Anywyas I am just still the most unlucky guy those rooms on the planet. ^^

If you're using slicers like s ranked arrest j cutter, you should really be using SNS or SN if you want to arrest things. From what I heard HUs are the reason l&k38 got combo locked in the first place. Think about the dps on hucast with maxed l&k38.

But tru the dps on pyscho Ravens is higher then l&k38 , only plus on l&k is its slightly better range but it also has a long attack animation so what would really be the problem? PR already casts a large shadow

So people seem to be looking for a freeze style weapon ? My newest idea Gae bolg + pbc to make Black bolg ( name not sure on yet ) a partisan that can freeze like snow queen . If we don't want HUs with guns then have a mellee freeze stick that requires event item to make and can keep stats same just increase ata to 50 on base but let original Gae bolg stats carry over? Don't know if this is possible though ?

Thats a cool idea.

:swo: Asteron Belt, Berdysh, Brionac, Getsugasan, Yunchang, Vjaya are all cooler looking than Gae Bolg though imo :onion-head39:

especially :equ: ASTERON BELT and Berdysh

imo

• Like 1

Psycho Raven is 485 ATP and shot 3 bullet per attack. So you got 9 bullets over a combo.

L&K38 is 300 ATP and shoot 5 bullet per attack. So you got 15 bullets over a combo (with a handgun range)

Now, I don't think that the +185 ATP more on PR is enough to make it stronger than 6 more bullets...

But... PR special sure is more useful than L&38 special, I give you that.

How to make that simple, if L&K38 were to be unlock, a lot of people would just sell/bank their PR / Last Swan / type me/mechgun[charge] / Lindcray and max out a L&K38 set instead.

I do believe that FO would keep Lindcray because of insane ATP/Range, but even Hunewearl would choose L&K38 most of the time.

Every people who did play on a server (like scht) where L&K38 was unlock should now this : it broke the game.

@currey

Moreover Charge Getsugasan and Yunchang are really baddass =D

Edited by Misombre

@ misombre PR is 485 + 120 (60 grind) so is actually 605 atp per bullet non variable and you were right about l&k being 300 . Do the math ...... 605 X 9 = 5445 ,, 300 X 15 = 4500 PR dps is the more op

@ misombre PR is 485 + 120 (60 grind) so is actually 605 atp per bullet non variable and you were right about l&k being 300 . Do the math ...... 605 X 9 = 5445 ,, 300 X 15 = 4500 PR dps is the more op

You are doing the math wrong. You're over valuing atp of a weapon. A hucast with max atp would do 876 damage per heavy shot on a bartle. L&k would do 629 damage per heavy hit against bartles. (I did the math quick cuz im at work but I can test more when I get home if you want)

629X15=9435

876X9=7884

L&k38 does 16.5 percent more damage per combo on average.

Of course if you're doing a combo with just heavy attacks youre likely to miss some, but you get the point. Keep in mind you'll also be critting more often with 15 shots per combo then with 9.

Think about it. Type me mechs have 10 atp and master sword has 800. If you're hitting 200 damage per heavy hit with a hucast with me mechs, does that mean you'll do 80 times more damage with master sword because it adds 80 times more atp? Of course not, put it in the damage calculation formula or test it and you'll see. MS isnt gonna do 16,000 damage per heavy swing.

I'm not taking into account damage calculator just the numbers that are present which are weapon atp + grind and bullets per combo , since neither gun has a variable atp it should be simple . Can you link or show your workings out later when you get time as I would like to see how the basic sum is way off thanks tru :')

When a simple game like pso became a math decathlon XD

anyways all im getting from this post that besides nullify (scopedout) yes people forget about that HU God too, sylph and shout everyone else using a hu is garbage. Getting off topic here, a long range gun would be nice like don't unlock lk but think about master raven. Imagine if they took like combo from the yas mechs even though rangers have more variety for guns were they excel more is from the long range weapons.

I love some of the ideas here but I don't like the negative thoughts saying " you dumb, don't suggest broken shit weapons" dude have you taken a look at most uLtima made weapons? Even dark weapons are broken beyond belief. Sylph mentioned this in lobby once saying that dark flow as much as people praise dm so much was retardedly broken. An please for those people saying dark flow is only useful as a single target weapon, it's really not. I use for single target, and multi target. Even the wave can be use for multi target or even to stun enemies. Sure I'm possibly the worst hu ever in this server but I know my left from my right when it comes to hu equipment. hus can be good, it just takes a lot of practice and knowing your spawns to execute properly and most of all timing is essential while huing because one mistimed swing can mean death.

#2centavosOftheday

There was a server whos named is a mistery where every hu used three base guns for more of the situations

Lk38 due to its lack of eva was used for long range strong foes.

50h charge vulcans in order to hit critical damage to mid range strong foes.

MR due to its eva capabilities it was really useful for close-mid-long weak enemies.

That was the trinity of the guns working really smooth for hus.

Now I want to mention 2 thing

1- lk38 was combo unlocked but nerffed in order to avoid dismissing other important guns in your inventory as the ones previously mentioned.

2- here we have p ravens instead of c vulcans.

• Like 1

However, before to go any further there is something I would like to be cibsudered. On the other server we didnt have monster stats buffed like we have here. Therefore, I dont see a valid reason to have lk38 nerffed here unless reallt necessary.

I'm not taking into account damage calculator just the numbers that are present which are weapon atp + grind and bullets per combo , since neither gun has a variable atp it should be simple . Can you link or show your workings out later when you get time as I would like to see how the basic sum is way off thanks tru :')

Yes I'm currently working on a topic comparing damage of certain weps and I'll talk about the formula in there. I've hit a bit of a road bump, but I'll post what I've collected hopefully this week.

Well I will give it a try tonight when I get on , will use an RAmar Max ata and fire a single combo from PR with normal hit and obviously fire l&k once this should let me know how much difference there is a I will use the l&k combo by just adding its 1st 5 bullets up then X 3