Also yes. To be a decent hu, you have to put in many times the effort to be decent than a ra with significantly less gear would have to.

• Like 1

Well, what do you suggest ? they already have OP slicer, swords, partisans, mechgun and gun, maybe better double saber/dagger/katana/twin sword ? yeah that would be nice but not something unreasonable to not make it boring like ra, it would be bad :x imo hu's items on schtack were too broken and made the gameplay very boring..

Well, what do you suggest ? they already have OP slicer, swords, partisans, mechgun and gun, maybe better double saber/dagger/katana/twin sword ? yeah that would be nice but not something unreasonable to not make it boring like ra, it would be bad :x imo hu's items on schtack were too broken and made the gameplay very boring..

Honestly my preference of Ra over Hu has to be crowd control, You can do much more damage as ra just because of the crowd control compared to hu. While yes, there's hucast/caseal with freeze/confuse traps, but Ra has frozen shooter, arrest needle AND freeze traps. Honestly, all I need to do to be as useful as a DFer as a Ra is a frozen shooter and a demon/charge yas which has way less risk.

Edited by mudkipzjm

Humar needs be loved. Come on, why Huney can use Lindcry while Humar cant?? Shitmar (Humar) is the most pathetic class on this server! I am pretty sure a lot of ppl would agree, so why not to bring some op gear to the most basic class in game?? :)

• Like 1

Once again it's totally depend of many things mud... ( quests, area, experience of the hunters etc.. ), you'll never be as effective as an experienced hunter even by adding many weapons among those that you quoted really.. you are right for the crow control but if you learn to master hu's gameplay the good way, you'll realise that you don't need any rangers artifices to be efficient and fast ( there are very few exceptions like max s ep2 lol... ).

It's all about experiences, knowledge and the desire to learn though... maybe the staff could think about some crowd control items to help hunters then ?

I think the proper fix for this is to give RAs FO's hp and defense. That would make it important for them to keep distance, and make it take a little more concentration. But take that with a grain of salt as I only play Fo.

hmmm actually... that's not a true statement, hu on this serv is extremely OP imo... DF 1100 atp + cb ( + pr, as, reaper, lindcray, vjaya since mesetas are free to get on this serv and many other good items ) is just very very broken and if you compare to original sega, it's just insanely ridiculous really ( for all ra/hu/fo really... )

I know that ra has much more love than hu in general ( toward items ) but the problem also come from the fact that many people are accustomed to the ease of gameplay offered by rangers on this server (especially because of DM but not only ...) and therefore they've become lazzy and doesn't want to learn hu gameplay because it's binding and involve much more things to know and practice... ( such as placement, trapshooting, knowledge of spawns, stunning/delaying, learning how to aim correctly and avoid monsters, knowing monsters patterns and behaviors etc... )

But i can assure you that hunters ( if well played ) can be much better and faster than ra according to the quests/area you are playing.. you just have to go to the trouble and time to learn but once you'll do it, you'll realise that hunters can be very broken and super fun to play.

Amen brother. I became extremely rusty after taking a couple years break from hu. Now I barely have time to hone my skills but there is certain things you don't forget if you were once a experienced HU. The thing you said about combo timing made me laugh so hard because it's so freaking true. Sometimes I have to time my combos perfectly especially with cent battle which is why I like v101 in some situations/quest since it was what I was acustome to.

• Like 1

Humar needs be loved. Come on, why Huney can use Lindcry while Humar cant?? Shitmar (Humar) is the most pathetic class on this server! I am pretty sure a lot of ppl would agree, so why not to bring some op gear to the most basic class in game?? :)

I've met more undergeared/useless humars on this server than any other class. They could definately use a bit more buffs/love.

• Like 1

My end point here is, if you want more of a challenge, play hu. If you want to mindlessly kill things/ be more effective without paying dts out the ass, play ra.

• Like 1

im not really sure what could be done to be honest *shrugs* ill say one thing though, hu's should have alot more hp than they do. the fact that ra's have more HP is completely retarded... obviously sega had no idea what they were doing with that one lol. other than that.... mmm maybe some better CC weapons for hu would be good. To be honest i think SOV and hundred souls should have been hu exclusives (its too late now though)

@Ultrajerky I can feel you man for am among the first complainers about this RA > HU situation T-T

I've thought about two items which could just make hunter more "interesting" to play (talking about performances).

- First would be an unit which improve largely ATA (over the class max ofc) for hunters weapons type (double saber, twin swords, daggers, etc.) so that a hunter could actually do something like S-S-S which would be overgreat (considering that anyway RAs have more ATA)

- Second would be an unit which makes a hunter unstoppable. What do I call unstoppable ? Remember when you're mag makes you invincible ? This unit would do exactly the same thing, except that your HP will go down the normal way. So basically, mobs will not break your combo anymore, Zu will not put you down every time they charge you, you will not slow down when you get close to a mobs (though you can manually do that by opening the any menu window), and so on.

Only thing that will stop you is death xD

This is a double edge unit : if you don't fall, you get hit more times. In the other hand, if you play well, you just keep killing no matter what's happening around you. This is to make up with the range power of rangers. A ranger will unlikely be interrupted since he most of time get rid of monsters before they reach him. Not to mention that range weapon allow one to take less risks since you don't need to get close.

I see this unit kinda like a Dark Flow, you can die very fast due to it, but it's very strong.

(*silly mode* Then you put a PGF on this unit and it turns out like a cure/status unit over the top muahahah)

Also for those who say things such as "come on guys, you are just bad HUs, HUs really are goods and better than RA sometime". Huf huf, talking about PR (double guns), Lindcray (long range gun), AS (deadly gun) and so on (guns mainly). Remember that HU are just copycating RA in order to be "better" at a point where they can almost (except for ep4 lizards) throw all their HU weapons to the garbage bin. And yeah Fyrewolf, I know that the game has been design so that some monsters can only be reached by range weapon, so of course hunters need guns ; but here its just too much, there is barely a point to do close quarter battle.

• Like 1

Wow why post that D: I wasnt wearing mag or armor lol

But cg to ur FIRST win xD

lmao k then :P