Ultima Christmas Event 2015

Cyane

Does it make a difference if you play by yourself in normal mode vs. play by yourself in One Player Mode?

Yes it makes a very significant difference. Monsters and bosses are much much weaker in one player mode, only having about 60% of the hp and lesser stats than their multimode counterparts in vanilla; with buffed monsters on this server it may be an even wider gap. Olga not having 100 resists in one player mode is obviously an oversight.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Basically this:

xm4wwk.jpg

if3cio.jpg

Even with PR 100 Dark.

Nice zeroes. I learned that the hard way...

Did you try with a Burning Vulcan ? xd

I just did a test run with my FOnewm. About 20 minutes to get to the boss (including time wasted looking at the maps from PSO-World). But Olga sure takes ages to kill with techs, and that's with Hylian and Pwand ... it took over 10 minutes since the best damage I could do on the 1st phase was 360ish with Rafoie. 2nd phase was faster but he still managed to steal my soul two times. This boss is probably quite a bit faster to kill for a FOney with appropriate simple tech boost equips.

For people who can multiclient (FO for buffs and switches, RA/HU for the run and boss fight) the regular multi map should still be faster. Or 8-3, but few people have it unlocked (that one takes me 20 mins to boss on RAcast with no FO buffs, obviously the boss fight is much, much faster than with FO).

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

Or 8-3, but few people have it unlocked (that one takes me 20 mins to boss on RAcast with no FO buffs, obviously the boss fight is much, much faster than with FO).

Hmm... I might try that... Been having trouble getting good help hunting Flow...

I've personally seen banners for 5 PGFs. I heard another player say that 10 have dropped so far this year.

Do you know which section IDs have been confirmed besides yellowboze, bluefull and purplenum? I'm thinking about trying greenill.

Do you know which section IDs have been confirmed besides yellowboze, bluefull and purplenum? I'm thinking about trying greenill.

all i know of is yellow . purple, and redria

• Like 1

What does this mean? Viridia is higher or lower?

PGF%20IDs.png

I don't know for sure if Viridia is higher, lower or doesn't drop PGF at all, but according to this banner, all of the other IDs should be the same drop rate.

• Like 2