Music on Lobby (NEW)

Larva

Lobby Music Poll Updated!

Vote for ONE song only please, use the 'Null Vote' option for the other question. Voting for a song in both questions will be ignored.

Lots of good suggestions this time, hope y'all enjoy the choices!

Edited by Fyrewolf5

I know its not (exactly) the same but we already have my cover of Door Into Summer in the game, weird to have the song (kinda) duplicated...

I suggested the other version just to spice things up a little since we had yours before. Your version is great too, I wouldn't mind using it again.

Is there a poll somewhere to vote against a music ? Like, when you don't mind any song but one ^^ ?

vote for other song you like better instead xD not giving it points can change the results

True enough ^^ but I was like : "Oh ! I don't mind any of those music, they're all goo... wait ? Nooooo ! Not this one T-T"

Actually it's not even that I don't like one of them, just I heard it too much in the past and I don't think I'll be able to bear it anymore =)

• 3 weeks later...

Poll has been decided.

The winner is: Wonder World(Title Theme) - Sonic Lost World
Runner Up: Wanderers - Bleach

Thank you to all 39 users who voted!

However, you guys really need to follow the directions better. Many users tried to vote for two different songs. The two questions are merely to contain all the suggestions, you still only get to vote ONCE, for ONE song only.

• 2 weeks later...
On June 27, 2016 at 1:13 PM, cyane said:

Woo hoo!

Need to decide a spooky song and an heroic one for the next events.

Spirit of champions by two steps from hell is a perfect 'heroic' song... Actually they do a lot of both catagories.

i'll post link later.