Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

10 hours ago, Maximus21455 said:

How do I transfer items between characters? 

Type /bank to enable account shared bank.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there i just had the follow dunnos

1 - Is available an offline version of this Ultima Server ?

2 - If is available an offline version is capable to work on Intranet Mode (Just for LAN Party )

3 - The Game Client how i must change the server IP ? with an hexadecimal edition of executable or you had a mini-tool just for specify the server ip the game client is connecting ?

48 minutes ago, inukaze said:

Hi there i just had the follow dunnos

1 - Is available an offline version of this Ultima Server ?

2 - If is available an offline version is capable to work on Intranet Mode (Just for LAN Party )

3 - The Game Client how i must change the server IP ? with an hexadecimal edition of executable or you had a mini-tool just for specify the server ip the game client is connecting ?

Blue Burst works different, Its mostly server based. Sure you can get the client but you still need the Teth private server software. Tethealla: Open source C/C++ server software only supporting PSOBB. Available on the pioneer2.net forums, but hasn't been updated in a long time. Good luck.

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, C01D1 dijo:

Blue Burst works different, Its mostly server based. Sure you can get the client but you still need the Teth private server software. Tethealla: Open source C/C++ server software only supporting PSOBB. Available on the pioneer2.net forums, but hasn't been updated in a long time. Good luck.

Thanks, right now i had testing with it. well i just want to play the main story on multiplayer with friends on intranet :D just that :D