Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Hi guys, when is the proper time to do central control area for leveling? Sometime I see room opened for cca but it's all high level in there XD  so I don't know what the accepted level range to join. Also same question for ult ttf. 

I'm currently a lvl 115 ramarl, bought some gears with donation from another player, and also kinda new to pso. Thanks

1 hour ago, Reaper199 said:

Hi guys, when is the proper time to do central control area for leveling? Sometime I see room opened for cca but it's all high level in there XD  so I don't know what the accepted level range to join. Also same question for ult ttf. 

I'm currently a lvl 115 ramarl, bought some gears with donation from another player, and also kinda new to pso. Thanks

Just join whenever you see a game open (I have been playing a lot);  you only need lvl 100 to join CCA, or 90 to join TTF ult.

Good luck

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Reaper199 said:

Hi guys, is me again. I was wondering, if I open a room for Whitill red ring TTF, do i need to change dropstyle to shared in order for others to benefit from my ID? Thx

Not needed. If anything, keeping it on individual drops is the preferred setting unless you are multi-logging. In which case, shared drops would need to be on

• Thanks 1

Maybe Larva has been heart-broken this valentine :"L

c7a1d7dbd17a7eac5f744a80a4359ece.gif

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Dollypatton said:

Why are we recommended against using Jellen against bosses? Are some bosses exceptions?

Only In some cases It can be an Issue, like against Gal Gryphon.

Doing so will weaken It enough for some with high HP players to be swept In one tackle's Instant: It multi-hits you till you're dead with cheap damage.

Another case would be against episode 4 bosses' spinners. If you are surrounded by multiple spinners (as In more than 3 If you are closer to a teammate or more) and get hit by them all, there Is a chance you will die without getting toppled down due to the many cheap damage you will get. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dollypatton said:

Why are we recommended against using Jellen against bosses? Are some bosses exceptions?

Yes as Kotta has said by using jellen weakens the boss to a point high Def players will not be knocked down and suffer from the ping pong effect un'till dead. Not so much Hp 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ink said:

Yes as Kotta has said by using jellen weakens the boss to a point high Def players will not be knocked down and suffer from the ping pong effect un'till dead. Not so much Hp 

7 hours ago, Kotta said:

Only In some cases It can be an Issue, like against Gal Gryphon.

Doing so will weaken It enough for some with high HP players to be swept In one tackle's Instant: It multi-hits you till you're dead with cheap damage.

Another case would be against episode 4 bosses' spinners. If you are surrounded by multiple spinners (as In more than 3 If you are closer to a teammate or more) and get hit by them all, there Is a chance you will die without getting toppled down due to the many cheap damage you will get. 

Ok makes sense to me. Thanks peeps 

• Like 1