Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Anyone know how to get team flags to not have a white background?

..... just open your flag.bmp and make the background whatever color you want? note that if you use pure black, it will show up as clear in game. if you want a black background, you will need to go a shade lighter for it to show up as black in game. for example, to make my UT symbol actually black background in game and not just clear I just used ms paint and the fill tool.

• Like 1

Hi guys, just found this server about a week ago. The nostalgia is real.

Anyway, I've found a few enemy weapon parts already, but I'm not sure if it's possible to convert them into weapons here. I seem to remember the quest you needed to do it was an offline story mission. Is there any alternative, or is the cost of playing PSO for free that I can't make enemy weapons? If that's the only downside, then I can live with it.

Hi guys, just found this server about a week ago. The nostalgia is real.

Anyway, I've found a few enemy weapon parts already, but I'm not sure if it's possible to convert them into weapons here. I seem to remember the quest you needed to do it was an offline story mission. Is there any alternative, or is the cost of playing PSO for free that I can't make enemy weapons? If that's the only downside, then I can live with it.

It is still very possible to make the enemy part weapons, but it requires a lot more quests now in blue burst than it did before. To get to the single player quests, you have to change the game mode from Normal (aka multi-mode) to One-Player when creating the game. On the upside though, is that through a different set of quests, it is possible to add up to 50 hit to enemy part weapons with Photon Crystals (ep 4 rare monsters on normal/hard difficulty 31% rate). I have the conversion quest unlocked and can convert some for you, others may be able to also. I can also add hit if you bring me the weapon and pcs, but I am notoriously unlucky at it. Also you must convert/add hit on same difficulty as you did the unlocking on, so to be safe and fast just do these all on normal difficulty.

In order to unlock enemy part conversion:

1: You must complete ep 1 government quests in multi-mode from the principle's office up to 4-1. This is because each tier of government quest unlocks a new area of one player quests, so you need 2-1 for caves quests, 3-1 for mines quests, and 4-1 unlocked for ruins quests.

2: There are 5 one player quests needed to reach the specific quest. Battle Training, Claiming a Stake, Magnitude of Metal, Secret Delivery and Doc's Secret Plan. The first three quests must be completed so the rest show up, and then doc's plan has a prerequisite of secret delivery. Secret Delivery requires 2-1 government unlocked, and Doc's Secret Plan requires 4-1 government unlocked.

3: Quest Dr. Osto's Research is now unlocked. Go in the quest and you'll see the fonewm Dr. Montague on pioneer 2. Talk to him to convert enemy parts.

In order to add hit to enemy weapons:

1: You must complete ep 4 government quests in multi-mode from the principle's office up to 9-5. In 9-5 you must talk to Dr. Montague and Elenor (in the donut room) until they repeat themselves.

2: Complete Claire's Deal 5 (ep 4 quest under event category) on any difficulty.

3: Go back to Claire's Deal 5 on a difficulty you've cleared before, find Dr. Montague on pioneer 2. He will add hit for Photon Crystals. Approximately 50 pcs on average to reach 50 hit, minimum 15 if it works every time. The price rises by 1 pc and success rate goes down 20% each time, from 0-10 hit, 1 crystal, 100% success rate, up to 40-50 hit, 5 crystals, 20% success rate.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Does the lion quest of episode 4 have the same drops as the official servers did? I cannot find anything more than 30% hit. Is it just bad luck or was it changed?

It isn't easy to get 50 hit, but it is possible. You can make decent meseta selling unwanted weapons alongside your hunt at least.

• Like 1

how about an Arrest Needle, i know it has a higher activation rate, but what is the atp difference

I have a 40 hit AN and it is my favorite weapon. its already pretty strong and if they come out of paralysis its easy to re paralyze them before they hit you. A must have especially if your ramar :D

How do I use and where I can find custom HUD for my PSO? I've seen many people around here that uses this PSO2 skin:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/img/gallery/pic48_full.png

Well.. i no longer separate them by mod so... if you dont mind, here is an all-in-one pack of mods for some areas, HUD, monsters, etc... inside there is a readme with the specific modding

Maybe a bit outdated (idk if i still use the same griphon area), but the link is working

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/11446-skins/

Edited by Soly