Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Ok my Fomarl is using Glide,PW,Rambling may 0/50/0/50/50 Excuilber 40/0/40/0/45 Bringers 50 hit Charge Gatling 50 hit Sheild is a rr/Safety heart Armor pending sweet heart or Ksweater dont know what one to use mag is 5/135/60/0 and for support/mage is 5/0/35/160 can u tell me what to take out/add or is this a good setup

Other than what shoutgu has mentioned, you can also maybe have a caduceus / mercurious rod / dark bridge for a 20% / 30% / 40% grants boost, since fomarl has the natural 50% boost she has the strongest grants of any force, hylian shield with that and the pwand is nice obviously, and while mg+ armor can sometimes boost grants 30% I personally don't usually wear it on her in favor of kroes / sweetheart most of the time. Definitely should have Tyrell's Parasol for support with resta/shifta/deband range, and I like to carry around resta merge too because 400% resta range is insanely far in boss fights. A type me/mechgun with demon's is always a good demon weapon on any class too. A good stat vivienne / girasole can be good damage for single targets, a hit mahu can steal tp very well, a gal wind can help you trigger mag invinicibility so you can go wild with excal.

There are some other niche things to consider, but usually aren't necessary, are questionable utility, or just novelty, such as 50h hell raygun (often have to nhs combo in ep 2, even with kroes), a demonic fork (makes megid pierce, ultima reaper and dark bridge do this too), holy ray / kunai / arrest jcutter (for arrest, but other players can handle that), rainbow baton (high atp slicer w/ confuse for ranged aoe damage), diska of braveman (ranged aoe damage), guardianna (spirit cards, can do good damage on last hit), maybe club of laconium+foie merge for falz when he goes rainbow but probably grants will do more damage with fomarls natural boost (though im not sure if it'll make up for the longer cast time).

Your mag seems a little odd, my fomarl plan (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/?p=100785) uses one with 71 dex on it to max ata without units, and 45 luck mats to allow max luck with safety heart / resta merege / etc. Fomarl doesn't really need 2 mags, only newman characters would need that.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if this has been asked already but does anyone know how much anti-dark ring is worth?

Last time I saw was 60

Quick, price check on UR no hit, GO!

since many dropped price with no hit poopy stats is around 15-25

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...