Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

I was wondering if non-rare mags have a decreased chance to activate Invincibility than Rare ones.

My non rare mag has triple invinc just like Sato or Nidra but it seems like I dont get Invinc as often

Doesn't all that depend on your mag's IQ and Sync?

• Like 1

rayguns have 35 base ata and asteron striker has 60 base ata, so a 25h AS would have as much ata as a 50h hell raygun. however, also keep in mind that yasminkov 7000v has 67 base ata, so it's more accurate than asteron striker for rangers if you add a hell special to it.

Yeah im looking to get a 30-40 hit AS for my hucast also do you know where or when it drops?

I've just read a guide on pso-world saying that racasts get a 30% bonus to blizzard/arrest/Chaos/king weapons, and I have a few questions; is that bonus to damage or chance of a special effect landing? Also, does it count on special weapons or just standard weaps?

I've just read a guide on pso-world saying that racasts get a 30% bonus to blizzard/arrest/Chaos/king weapons, and I have a few questions; is that bonus to damage or chance of a special effect landing? Also, does it count on special weapons or just standard weaps?

It is a bonus to the proc chance % for blizzard confuse paralyze, and a bonus to the exp stolen for king's (still appears as 80 exp stolen but you steal more). This bonus is only in Ultimate difficulty, they do not get this bonus in very hard or below. All Casts have this bonus (Hucast, Hucaseal, Racast, Racaseal) The units v501/v502 also increase proc chance %s. v501 is 1.5x arrest freeze confuse hell chance, v502 is 1.5x arrest freeze confuse and 2x hell chance. The cast bonus does mean that some enemies with more than 80 esp can be arrested by cast but not by non-cast, however the chance will be quite low and those enemies also have high evp to dodge the shots too, so it does not have any practical applications for arresting enemies with >80 esp. Machine types cannot be paralyzed, they can be shocked by lightning damage instead.

Example Calculations for Seize (64% proc) and Arrest (80% proc) assuming enemy has 50 ESP (enemy special resist). Hell (93% proc, no cast bonus for hell) would use enemy EDK resist instead and a 2x multiplier for v502.

Seize non-cast (64 - 50 ESP) = 14% to proc if hit

Seize non-cast v502 (64 - 50 ESP) x1.5 = 21% to proc if hit

Seize cast ((64+30) - 50 ESP) = 44% to proc if hit

Seize cast v502 ((64+30) - 50 ESP) x1.5 = 66% to proc if hit

Arrest non-cast (80 - 50 ESP) = 30% to proc if hit

Arrest non-cast v502 (80 - 50 ESP) x 1.5 = 45% to proc if hit

Arrest cast ((80+30) - 50 ESP) = 60% to proc if hit

Arrest cast v502 (((80+30) - 50 ESP) x1.5 = 90% to proc if hit

Hope that gives you a good visual representation of this bonus.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 5