Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

My personal recommendation as a general easy armor to give out is crimson coat which has lvl 101 required, 10 efr/eic/eth which helps a lot with the low hp of not fully leveled chars and is the highest resists on armor besides sta and sue's 40efr, and still has 14 edk (0 resist and 20 edk is generally what armors get up to), it drops from ultimate goran on all ids 1/200 ish. It also gives boosts to red saber, red dagger, and red slicer to make them pretty strong easy to get items for new players that don't have much gear yet. Eventually they can upgrade to other gear for different boosts or other visual effects if they want

I used to use Guard Wave befor i got WD, thats pretty easy, is good imo (used it even being lvl 200) and is LV 101

Soly that sounds awesome man. I know we got a green and am personally leveling 3 orans on the team so that will be an easy hunt.

My personal recommendation as a general easy armor to give out is crimson coat which has lvl 101 required, 10 efr/eic/eth which helps a lot with the low hp of not fully leveled chars and is the highest resists on armor besides sta and sue's 40efr, and still has 14 edk (0 resist and 20 edk is generally what armors get up to), it drops from ultimate goran on all ids 1/200 ish. It also gives boosts to red saber, red dagger, and red slicer to make them pretty strong easy to get items for new players that don't have much gear yet. Eventually they can upgrade to other gear for different boosts or other visual effects if they want

I have been asked about that a few times by people that came over from another server. I will now be able to answer them.

My grand idea is that I will get them the level 100ish armor up until they get to 152 then I can give them an aqua field. I know that means farming addslots to but its worth it.

NOw thanks to both of you all. I am go hunting with my team right now.

Patch 2.5

Base / Max stats achievable

New mat plans (For 2.5)

Stat spreadsheet

So I am trying to get as much info on stat maxing. It appears that there is not a way to actually max all stats that I've found on the forums, though much of what I've seen is posted not too long after the patch.

Some questions:
Was the material limit increased since then?
The final link above had a spreadsheet, it is dead. Could I have a copy?
Is there in fact a way to max all stats on any character class, or is it impossible on all of them?
Is there a sticky linking to all this info somewhere? It did not take too long to find this info but I feel it is something that would be looked for.

Off topic, but I am also looking for a mag simulator. Anyone know of one that is current?
Is there a place that has all the updates to the server?

Edited by synthetichug

Patch 2.5

Base / Max stats achievable

New mat plans (For 2.5)

Stat spreadsheet

So I am trying to get as much info on stat maxing. It appears that there is not a way to actually max all stats that I've found on the forums, though much of what I've seen is posted not too long after the patch.

Some questions:

Was the material limit increased since then?

The final link above had a spreadsheet, it is dead. Could I have a copy?

Is there in fact a way to max all stats on any character class, or is it impossible on all of them?

Is there a sticky linking to all this info somewhere? It did not take too long to find this info but I feel it is something that would be looked for.

Off topic, but I am also looking for a mag simulator. Anyone know of one that is current?

Is there a place that has all the updates to the server?

Material limit has not been increased yet.

Maxing every stat on a character is not recommended. If it is possible on a character, it may require several units solely for stats, which is inadvisable. Defense and Evasion are useless stats anyway and can actually be detrimental to have too much of in some situations, and also not having room for units such as v502+smartlink is a very very severe drawback, thus all the plans I've made tend to use only 1 unit for stats if possible (usually not including v101 stats because Centurion/Battle exists on this server).

There are a lot of maxing plans that I've posted in this thread for almost every class (at this point I really should just make a new thread with all of them).

Check pages 10 (racaseal, racast), 11 (racast alternate), 15 (hunewearl), 20 (ramarl, hucast), 23 (ramar), 24 (fomarl), 29 (fonewearl), 33 (fomar, more indepth racast explaning). Page 19 has Soly posting one of my fonewm plans (I made alternates for 185 mind mag and 200 mind mag as well with slightly different mats to compensate. 195 mind mag lets you switch to mind mag without unequipping excal or any other weapon except for galatine, which would take a 200 mind mag). I can't seem to find a copy of my humar plan anywhere here (no units needed, 5/124/71/0 mag, 35 luck 153 pow 43 mind 19 extra mats. mind mats are to use holy ray). I also seem to have missed someone asking for a hucaseal plan, I'll have to make another post detailing a few different options for her when I'm not too lazy.

Zynetic's plans you linked are a bit outdated as many new items have been added to the server such as centurion/battle, centurion/arms, centurion/mind, etc, and his methodology has a few issues that I disagree with.

Somebody recently made a thread about just such a mag simulator here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21423-looking-for-an-old-mag-tool-i-used-a-lot-back-in-the-day/. There is also a program named magfarm or something like that around somewhere. I personally just do all my math by hand, feel free to ask any questions about how to raise mags as well.

I don't think there is any thread that has every kind of update to the server, but there are some specific kinds of threads like Cal's item thread which has all items and server changes to them: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-effect-ie/ .

I hope that answers your questions well. Feel free to ask more questions if there is anything else you'd like to know more about or more details of.

• Like 1

Apologies I am use to being able to stat max without using too many slots I think 2 was the max. Aside from the lack of slots how else could it be detrimental? Is there a plan or an eta on when that mat limit will be changed or is it still only 12% of a plan?

Later tonight I think I will go through and grab those plans and put them in one place. I am also in need of a hucaseal plan, this way you will be able to put in a place where I will see when you get around to it.

On a side note is a Valkyrie only obtainable in an event? And could I also get a price check on it?

Also with the BOVN, and a centurion battle. How does that work exactly?

Edited by synthetichug

Apologies I am use to being able to stat max without using too many slots I think 2 was the max. Aside from the lack of slots how else could it be detrimental? Is there a plan or an eta on when that mat limit will be changed or is it still only 12% of a plan?

Later tonight I think I will go through and grab those plans and put them in one place. I am also in need of a hucaseal plan, this way you will be able to put in a place where I will see when you get around to it.

On a side note is a Valkyrie only obtainable in an event? And could I also get a price check on it?

Also with the BOVN, and a centurion battle. How does that work exactly?

Slots are the main thing, having them free for utility units is quite helpful, at least 2 free for v502+smartlink is really helpful, and not having that would be a definite drawback. No one knows when or if max materials will ever be increased. The max stats patch was a long time ago and there has been no material patch since. I'll eventually make a thread for all the plans, I'll want to reoganize it all and have in depth explanation for my methodology anyway.

Valkyrie is also obtainable from the quest Raid on Central Tower (ROCT), which is quite difficult but potentially rewards the player with weapons with high stats, up to like 80 or 85 in any one stat including hit. Many of the hit yasminkov 9000s that people add specials to on the server are from roct reward. There is a general price guide thread here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10584-ultimas-official-price-guide/. It's not perfect but it's good for to get a rough idea of prices. Valkyrie is a decent weapon but it isn't overly spectacular. A no hit one from this event may only be worth a couple of pds, but the price is going to vary depending on how high the stats/hit are, and also depends on whether or not it has a special added, since there was once a mini event to add specials to them. An roct one with more than 50 hit and a special would be worth a decent amount due to it's rarity, but still probably not worth more than a few dozen pds.

Battle units do not stack, so wearing BOVN and Centurion/Battle just gives you the Cent/Battle attack speed of 110% and the bovn attack speed of 40% is ignored, though it will still give you the katana boosts. If you don't have cent/battle, then wearing bovn can free up a slot, but if you do have one the massively higher attack speed is not something to pass up. Once you go cent/battle you never go back.

Ok my Fomarl is using Glide,PW,Rambling may 0/50/0/50/50 Excuilber 40/0/40/0/45 Bringers 50 hit Charge Gatling 50 hit Sheild is a rr/Safety heart Armor pending sweet heart or Ksweater dont know what one to use mag is 5/135/60/0 and for support/mage is 5/0/35/160 can u tell me what to take out/add or is this a good setup

Ok my Fomarl is using Glide,PW,Rambling may 0/50/0/50/50 Excuilber 40/0/40/0/45 Bringers 50 hit Charge Gatling 50 hit Sheild is a rr/Safety heart Armor pending sweet heart or Ksweater dont know what one to use mag is 5/135/60/0 and for support/mage is 5/0/35/160 can u tell me what to take out/add or is this a good setup

Summit moon and magical piece/sorc cane is good. 3 seals or hylian. Slicer of fanatic also is useful

Edited by Shoutgu