Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

No... in any way you can imagine... no :onion108:

I dont recall the stats atm but

STA

500 DEF

500EVP

80 all resistances

this is more than the max stats of WD

WD is 408-508 DFP, 244-284 EVP, 10 EFR / ETH / EIC, 34 EDK / ELT. WD has more dfp maxed, but is only 8 more though, and that is nothing compared to the other stats of STA.

Endless Nightmare 4 does require two people. The layout is just a regular ruins layout, perhaps you watched a video of someone playing ruins in one player mode where switches stay pressed.

There is nothing special about the hit rate of devil's/demon's weapons, activation is a set rate, only things that affect hitting are the basic things, your ata, enemy evp, whether the enemy is frozen (reduces their evp), Smartlink unit for ranged demon weapons (and for Kusanagi, using proof of sword saint or yasakani magatama for extra ata over max, but that's the only demon weapon those units work on), and the Special>Normal>Special (SNS) glitch (mostly for Slicer of Fanatic). Android's have reduced devil's demon's of only 25% / 45% instead of 50% / 75%. Really it's just maxing that ata and getting a smartlink, and using sns on slicer of fanatic.

• Like 1

Well, since smartlink doesn't work on rangers, use frozen shooter to freeze him first and maybe throw on another h/arms, ramar maxes at 259 ata iirc. Also with morfos it's much easier to just use hell on them with a v502 equipped if you can, a good hell laser (2nd room of restless lion drops laser) will make them drop like flies.

• Like 1

So I just hit level 50 and was trying to play very hard. Unfortunately, the only thing that drops is zanbeacon. Since I really can't progress with the drops as is, I will probably take a break from the game until the drops go back. Which brigs me to my question! When will the excessive zanbeacons be removed from very hard mode?

So I just hit level 50 and was trying to play very hard. Unfortunately, the only thing that drops is zanbeacon. Since I really can't progress with the drops as is, I will probably take a break from the game until the drops go back. Which brigs me to my question! When will the excessive zanbeacons be removed from very hard mode?

When the summer event ends. If you just avoid the forest in ep1, you can avoid the drop.

Is there some trick to Delbiter or is it just hit him with the frozen shooter and try to land demon's hits before he thaws out and murders me?

I guess... or you can try to find some edge or "fence" to stop him while you shoot

but in general, i change a lot between mechguns and FS while fighting them

• Like 1