Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

That was a lot of reading! Been working my way through this slowly since I joined. Lots of useful info. I just have a couple of questions (for now)

Is the deal to convert rr from min to max still available for 10 DTs?

Regarding the ep 2 quest rappys laughter it mentions on pso world you need 10 hearts/12 masters from max attack 1 and 2. How does one go about this?

Cheers

That was a lot of reading! Been working my way through this slowly since I joined. Lots of useful info. I just have a couple of questions (for now)

Regarding the ep 2 quest rappys laughter it mentions on pso world you need 10 hearts/12 masters from max attack 1 and 2. How does one go about this?

Cheers

You can redeem max stats on a red ring and wedding dress for 10 dts with a gm :3

I think the server is lacking max attack ver1 on ep1, we are looking at the issue

Cheers

We do not currently have ep1 Max Attack 1 ver 2 on this server, so it's impossible. Would take way, way too much work to actually do it even if we did have it, as everyone would have to do a prerequisite quest, then would have to do runs of max attack 1 and 2 with players of every char class and sec id. Would take several dozen runs for a group to collect them all.

I did a quest and got an item in my inventory called Secret Ticket. How do I use this?

They're used in an ep 1 one player quest called Good Luck!, which is named in japanese (though it's the only quest with a name in japanese so it's easy to find). You give your tickets to the rappies in that quest for one of a bunch of lame prizes, mostly common 9star rares.

• Like 1

isnt Flowen's and DB's set should work with all tipes and not just the most common one, i remember use a humar in other server with the 84 flowen+shield+armor, the bonus set was working with every auw and the common.

• Like 1

What is the best FOmarl damage gun? I am thinking about trying to actually play with people and I can't melee to save my life. Please don't say Rambling May.

Edited by lilibat

What is the best FOmarl damage gun? I am thinking about trying to actually play with people and I can't melee to save my life. Please don't say Rambling May.

It's Rambling May. By far it's Rambling May. It's more than twice as good as the next best things. You can get a blank rambling may at any time using a questline http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/11022-rambling-may-valentines-day/

Other guns she can use that might be useful are Bringer's Rifle(demon's very useful), Holy Ray(arrest), Red Handgun, Last Swan, Angel Harp (havoc, gets boosted by sweetheart), Suppressed Gun(no special), and L&K14 (nowhere near LS or RM).

Fomarl has a slow rifle animation, but she does have a unique good Slicer animation, so you can use other ranged weapons like Slicer of Fanatic (demons very useful), Slicer of Vengeance (charge), Rainbow Baton (unreduced chaos), Red Slicer (boosted by Crimson Coat), and Diska of Braveman (boosted by Thirteen).

isnt Flowen's and DB's set should work with all tipes and not just the most common one, i remember use a humar in other server with the 84 flowen+shield+armor, the bonus set was working with every auw and the common.

Yea I've tested this here before, both of the set bonuses only works with the "extremely common replica" version of the weapons. I was rather disappointed when I found out it didn't work with the good versions. It makes the replica flowen's sword almost as strong as a real flowen's sword, and a replica db's saber almost as strong as a db 3075 (the strongest db saber and closest thing to a 'real' db saber). It would be rather interesting if they made it work for all versions.

Edited by Fyrewolf5