Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

So my nuke happy, soloing Fomarl main I got my pwand and MG+ (how cool is it all FOs can wear here?) now I need a shield/barrier of some sort I'm just not sure what to hunt till I can save up for Hylian. I just don't know what to go for. Suggestions? My pinkal main and my purplenum pwand hunter are around 110, I also have a redria I could level up, maybe I'll do blueful; next?

So my nuke happy, soloing Fomarl main I got my pwand and MG+ (how cool is it all FOs can wear here?) now I need a shield/barrier of some sort I'm just not sure what to hunt till I can save up for Hylian. I just don't know what to go for. Suggestions? My pinkal main and my purplenum pwand hunter are around 110, I also have a redria I could level up, maybe I'll do blueful; next?

Honestly I feel like specific merges just do their job pretty nicely if you dont have any high level shields to pickup and use. RA merges are pretty nice for most spells honestly, though I prefer the J/Z merges myself. They're relatively easy to make too. Just a couple parts you can find from low level enemies makes these merges, in my opinion, relatively required at lower FO levels.

Jellen/Zalure Merges? That would be nice but I don't think we have such a thing.

They're not literally called J/Z Merges they're called something else, but the effect that they have is for J/Z

They're not literally called J/Z Merges they're called something else, but the effect that they have is for J/Z

I don't think there are any shields that boost Jellen or Zalure. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

I don't think there are any shields that boost Jellen or Zalure. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Yea, there are no jellen or zalure boosting shields. Lilibat, you should look into getting a 3 Seals, it's a shield that boosts ra- techs by 25% and drops from redria and skyly vhard delbiter 1/214 (might be more difficult during the event). It has 33 to all resists too. Vhard vol opt will drop various merges right now including red, blue, yellow, rafoie, razonde, resta, etc. You should hunt some of those before christmas event ends and then go for a 3 seals after that.

Yea, there are no jellen or zalure boosting shields. Lilibat, you should look into getting a 3 Seals, it's a shield that boosts ra- techs by 25% and drops from redria and skyly vhard delbiter 1/214 (might be more difficult during the event). It has 33 to all resists too. Vhard vol opt will drop various merges right now including red, blue, yellow, rafoie, razonde, resta, etc. You should hunt some of those before christmas event ends and then go for a 3 seals after that.

I'll try and get some better techs for my red boy, level him up a bit, and set him on that.

Delbiters though, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...