Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Pretty sure it's a 250 mat limit for chars. Some might be less. If you put 300 on your atp would end up maxing out earlier so worth it in short term, not so much in end game... only if you care about all yellow stats though

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Is there a Material Plan for Melee FOmar that will get me close to maxing all stats (or maxing completely) without having a custom made mag?

Godric's Cloak + Red Ring

49 pow mats, 181 mind mats, 20 luck mats

5/126/69/0

You max ATP, ATA, and Luck and your mst is 38 points away from the limit. So it would be 1402. You need Godric's Cloak equipped to max out luck and atp so if you plan on using other armors often you may want a different plan. I would only use a different armor (sonic team armor) when playing ROCT or against dark falz. This plan doesn't require any units so you can use cent/battle+smartlink+v801+V502 or whatever you want really. You could also use a mind unit to max out mind if you wanted.

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

yo how many mats can i use?

if i dropped 300 pow mats on my guy will i get strong as FK?

Material limits are:

Human 250 Pow/Mind/Def/Evade/Luck mats combined counter, 125 HP, 125 TP

Newman 150 Pow/Mind/Def/Evade/Luck mats combined counter, 125 HP, 125 TP

Cast 150 Pow/Mind/Def/Evade/Luck mats combined counter, 125 HP

• Like 2

from your perspective you predict where he is going to be next, usually if you are right in front of him on the cutscene he will be behind you (trippy), just a matter to remember all the positions.

That's no issue, when I solo him in TTF, he will always start out behind me/to my right (4 or 5 o'clock from my view) so I quickly turn to that direction and blindly fire with Dark Meteor (50 Machine), then quickly center my camera.

I usually do 2 combos on each set of screens, N H H then N H (no need for 3rd attack as the monitors will break after the 2nd H), I also deliberately delay my attacks to make sure the head doesn't move between combo hits.

However after the 2nd set of screens, sometimes he goes to the 3rd set yet at other times he won't and the pillars come out of the ground. Still not sure if it's random or related to how much damage was dealt?

Yes el socko I have that trouble while DFing him with hunewearl as well or sometimes he will drop for 2 seconds with shield up and when shield goes down he will go back up like wtf? Lol

Ps: if it wasn't for that troll falz moves I would probab have a low 10 or sub 9 ttf time. Got 11:01 so far as my best time with a non max 160ish lvl hunewearl

Edited by Starlord

To avoid any confusion, Starlord is probably referring to my current status update, not my post about Vol Opt.

Yeah, Dark Falz can sometimes really piss you off with the timing ... but my runs take a lot longer, I'm playing RAcast but most of my weapons neither have 80 hit nor are they sphered to the max (or they completely lack certain % at all like Abeast for Dal Ra Lie) ... also no Charge Yas. I suck :onion-head85:

Sorry for offtopic.

Ps: if it wasn't for that troll falz moves I would probab have a low 10 or sub 9 ttf time. Got 11:01 so far as my best time with a non max 160ish lvl hunewearl

XD

Edited by Stark 1

Wanting to ask the community how much they think SOV will cost during event and post event. Really interested in seeing what people will agree a reasonable price will be. Don't let the dark weapon madness happen again