what will happen to he server when pso 2 is here ?

chrisNL

so as many of you know there is comming a pso 2, and im defenitly going to buy it i've seen some awsome vids etc of it but im wondering what will happend to the server. is everyone going to play pso 2 or is everyone still gonna play ultima, i know i will play both so what i wanna know is: whas everyone going to do when pso 2 is there ?

ill be playing both and pso2 is gonna be a completely new game play like.. moving and all that so of course there gonna be people still playing ultima.

i mean i played PSU and i still played this :D.

PSOBB Ultima will continue IMO....

Because PSO and PSO2 are both different games, and besides there is no word for an English PSO2 yet

so unless you know Japanese you wont get to play it right off the bat...

(then again an english patch might fix this up)

and another thing to consider is that PSO2 requires a LOT more PC specs than PSO, not many people (myself included)

have a PC capable of running PSO2

There's just lots of reasons why people would still play PSO anyways...

• Like 1

PSOBB Ultima will continue IMO....

Because PSO and PSO2 are both different games, and besides there is no word for an English PSO2 yet

so unless you know Japanese you wont get to play it right off the bat...

(then again an english patch might fix this up)

and another thing to consider is that PSO2 requires a LOT more PC specs than PSO, not many people (myself included)

have a PC capable of running PSO2

There's just lots of reasons why people would still play PSO anyways...

i think that the hardware issue will be the most reason why users will keep playing here.

pso2 wont be released worldwide for a year or so.

welcome to the community. and yes sonic havent announce a release ore plan to release beside JP.

thanks for the info though

Yes, the hardware is mainly the issue for myself, but I plan on being an avid player of PSO for many years to come. Facts don't lie. PSO is an amazing game.

The biggest factor of all...THIS COMMUNITY ROCKS! Go to any other mmo and look at the chat. Most of the time it is everyone yelling at each other xD

The biggest factor of all...THIS COMMUNITY ROCKS! Go to any other mmo and look at the chat. Most of the time it is everyone yelling at each other xD

true thats why i love ultima <3

I'm willing to fork over about $2000 for some upgraded parts just to play PSO 2.

And when I do, expect to see a RAcast named Oswald playing...

If you fork out $2,000 for upgrades, you're overpaying big time XD

I built a 3.6ghz (turbo'd up to 4.0 once), 2TB hard drive, Nvidia gtx 460 (i think that's the one) for less than $1,000...It runs Crysis 2, Skyrim, Starcraft 2, even total war on highest graphics, highest cpu/gpu load settings, smooth as a whistle. :onion-head71:

According to pso-world, PSO2 has a low graphics options for PC's that are still hurtin'

Im guessing if you're able to play TF2 (which I cant T_T) you might be able to play PSO2 with a decent speed.

now if you'll excuse me I'll go cry in a corner T_T

know wat would be cool xD.. . on PSO 2 EVERYONE ON ULTIMA gets together and we make TEAM ULTIMA xD best team in gameeee be so sweet over 300 players :D and ALL PROS BAM.