Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

Suggestions:

1) filter the monster list by episode (so if I have episode 1 selected, remove all the episode 2 mobs from that filter option)

2) when not applying monster filter, sort by area (put all the forest stuff together and such)

Overall I think it is a vast improvement from the old one. Much easier to find what you're looking for. Do the fractions include the drop anything rate?

I think there might be something wrong with the SJS. The drop table before it was updated had SJS at 21227 (without DAR), and the page I usually refer too that had DAR included has it at 1/26596. Like you said some might be wrong, and i talked about this with Saith already to make sure I wasn't just being paranoid. Or the old tables might have just been wrong, or the new ones, but they both don't correlate.

Could be... but my tool is the only one (that I know of) that can edit the "new" drop file.

and Gi Gue rates are

Rare rate: 1/18724

DAR: 80%

Drop rate: 1/23405

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Could be... but my tool is the only one (that I know of) that can edit the "new" drop file.

and Gi Gue rates are

Rare rate: 1/18724

DAR: 80%

Drop rate: 1/23405

interesting, so the old rate was simply wrong then (1/21,227 is 80% of 1/26,596, but the rate on those tables was incorrect I guess). Still a ridiculously hard drop regardless haha.

I'm not sure if we modified the SJS rate...

But either way is better now so I don't see a problem XD

Also, updated tables again, fixed percents, added EP4 to the filtered table.

Links in first post, link to table with filters inside the original drop table.

Edited by Soly

I'm probably the only person that's actively hunting SJS so i'm not complaining about the lower drop rate lol

Oh you are the one I see in the green lobby on Block 4 during HH. Good luck.

wow that zanba 1/1050 rate haha. makes me wonder how ive found as many as i have. thanks for this soly nice job.

Integrating the JQuery table with the ultima design was a real pain. I'm reluctant to put the filtered droptable as the default one in case the JQuery doesn't work for everybody.

Has anyone issues to report?

• Ok already found out that filtering on drop rate does not work. Not that anyone will use that anyways though.

If that's the only issue we might aswel make this the default table. Gonna wait 3 days for incoming bug reports/suggestions.

Edited by chuk

that other droptable is here: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/test/newsite/droptable.php

there have been some tweaks to drops since (like nei's claw no longer being a ludicrous drop and some 1/infinity fixes), but it's still the main table that I point most people to because the one you get from the main page button is misleading and everyone complains that they aren't getting a drop in x number of runs. Granted they'll still complain anyway since in general people don't grasp probability well, but at least it shuts them up for longer when they realize the number they were complaining about is only 30% of the real rate because of the dar. They'll always complain, but at least it more accurately suits the 2nd purpose of the drop table a bit better, looking up both where a drop is, and how difficult a drop actually is. Good luck with getting the filter chart, looking forward to it.

That day has come.