Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

Also, now that there are no events, I think we need to have a discussion of permanent drops for Olga Flow in very hard and ultimate. Obviously this means getting approval from Larva. I would love to see Dress Plate, Antidark ring, Antilight Ring, Rianov SNR1-4, and several other unobtainable items in the drops.

Agreed on giving Olga some non-event drops. It would also be nice if it could be reconsidered about making solo-mode Olga invincible. At the very least, outside of PGF events. As it stands, running solo-mode Seabed is pretty pointless and since it takes longer to run than Respective Tomorrow, what's the point of making him unbeatable?

Edited by Kaiyuss

A few things I've noticed since the drop table got updated last. I'm sure if we refresh the table, I'll find more.

• Whitill Del Lily Ultimate - Psycho wand used to be 1/1000 but is now 1/100000
  • All ids Sand Rappy Ultimate - Lieutenant mantle was 1/700 but is now 1/7247
  • All ids Sand Rappy V Hard - Glide divine should be a lot easier. I forget the old rate which includes DAR. Current drop rate is almost as bad as Handgun Guld.
  • Yellowboze dorphon eclair ultimate - Should be Kroe's Sweater around 1/100 drop rate, but is Cannon Rouge 1/4
  • All ids sand rappy normal - Rappy's Beak 1/7247 should be more like 1/10 or 1/37. I forget the old rate.

Also, now that there are no events, I think we need to have a discussion of permanent drops for Olga Flow in very hard and ultimate. Obviously this means getting approval from Larva. I would love to see Dress Plate, Antidark ring, Antilight Ring, Rianov SNR1-4, and several other unobtainable items in the drops.

I think a lot of the boss drops should be revamped, not just olga and not just the highest difficulties. Many bosses drop the same item for all ids in lower difficulties (i.e. Musashi hard dragon Yamato Vhard dragon), and some have items that are fairly easy to acquire in other places (diska of braveman from bosses, rage de feu from bosses, etc). The lower difficulties could use a wider variety of boss drops so that lower lvl players can have easier chance to farm at least some gear to prepare to for ult before they get there, since buffed monsters make the jump hard. Even easy to acquire items like a frozen shooter could drop from a very hard boss so a player has a chance to farm one before trying to go to ult rather than trying to kill a hildetorr at level 90 and just getting killed, or one of the many hunter doublesabers drop somewhere (demolition comet or meteor cudgel or something), so that they can actually damage the ultimate buffed monsters at 90. Sure a high level player can just give a low level player one, but many of the boss drops are wasted as repeats/other farm spots, some of those drops could make it more friendly to new players gearing up.

• Like 3

Can you fix your script to generate working anchor tags for viridia? ;)

Yeah it's just a typo. I think it's in the CSS though

• 2 weeks later...

This was just brought to my attention... Glide divine drop rates are... Let's just say "off."

Should be sand rappy at same rate for all ids, but the following is in the charts:

• Blue - Rappy Beak 1/7247
  • Skyly - Heavenly Mind 1/7247
  • Yellow - Rappy Beak 1/7247

I'm not sure if the table is wrong or if the drops are wrong, but something is wrong here. Also, I thought the glide rate (which is showing as 1/7247) was closer to 1/1900 back in the day. Is there a reason it's almost as hard to get as handgun guld now?

there is a list, other than the start and in the middle of last obtainable objects of different ID, as shown in link entity "http://www.phantasystaronline.net/droptable.php".

item number of which are on that link, and events are not known if they are active or not, as this is the official table. so if anyone could answer my questions or fix all item drop event with drop by if you are serving, would be appreciated. regards

Since I saw 2 banner's for Kroe's Sweater I assume the drop table has been fixed back to what it should be (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/drops/newsite/droptable.php), as that item would not be obtainable if it was still on the event chart+regular boss drops (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/droptable.php). However the button on the homepage of ultima server still links to the outdated event drop chart.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

This was just brought to my attention... Glide divine drop rates are... Let's just say "off."

Should be sand rappy at same rate for all ids, but the following is in the charts:

• Blue - Rappy Beak 1/7247
  • Skyly - Heavenly Mind 1/7247
  • Yellow - Rappy Beak 1/7247

I'm not sure if the table is wrong or if the drops are wrong, but something is wrong here. Also, I thought the glide rate (which is showing as 1/7247) was closer to 1/1900 back in the day. Is there a reason it's almost as hard to get as handgun guld now?

Where did you see that? New or old page?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wasn't a big fan of all that scrolling, so I made a new Ultimate drop table for all episodes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bop0dHw84FQTbDkBIKRE7R9L_OHRjXAnhxXwndPol-8/pubhtml#

Its colour co-ordinated just for added ease.

Edited by arandomname
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Prototype of the new droptable page is available here : http://phantasystaronline.net/droptable_filters.php. It does not include the event drops yet but please report any fliter errors or visul bugs in this thread.

Shoutout to the user http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/user/19138-luis-torres/for providing the js filters.

Edited by chuk
credits to luis torres
  • Like 4

So far I can't find any filter errors or visual bugs. After playing with it a bit though, I can tell it doesn't include the DAR in the rates though, will that be factored in for the final version?

The rates re the same as in the original droptable. My conversion script has a checkbox that allows the calculation of DAR to be included or excluded. Since Larva is the one who runs my script, he's the one who knows if the DAR is factored in on this table.

• Like 1