Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

So I just noticed the new drop charts, both the filter version and regular version, don't list the different models of items with the same name. New ones only say "Agito" or "Flowen's Sword" instead of "Agito AUW 1975" or "Flowen's Sword AUW 3083" (the old table had the model number listed, though it technically didn't distinguish between the two different DB's Saber 3069 models, the chris co. and torato co. versions I guess). There are 10 different Flowen's Swords, 10 different DB's Sabers, and 6 different Agito katanas. That should be added in so that people know where to hunt the real flowen's sword 3084 or real agito 1975 to make orotiagito, or collect other agito models for two kamui or other such things.

• Like 5

So I just noticed the new drop charts, both the filter version and regular version, don't list the different models of items with the same name. New ones only say "Agito" or "Flowen's Sword" instead of "Agito AUW 1975" or "Flowen's Sword AUW 3083" (the old table had the model number listed, though it technically didn't distinguish between the two different DB's Saber 3069 models, the chris co. and torato co. versions I guess). There are 10 different Flowen's Swords, 10 different DB's Sabers, and 6 different Agito katanas. That should be added in so that people know where to hunt the real flowen's sword 3084 or real agito 1975 to make orotiagito, or collect other agito models for two kamui or other such things.

This happened because I switched from using manually generated item lists, to parse the server files (including the unitxt) which as you know in game don't have the model numbers on the Name

I'll go ahead and modify the unitxt files my tools use so they show it.

It should be added soon.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This happened because I switched from using manually generated item lists, to parse the server files (including the unitxt) which as you know in game don't have the model numbers on the Name

I'll go ahead and modify the unitxt files my tools use so they show it.

It should be added soon.

its already live the new one?

I'm probably the only person that's actively hunting SJS so i'm not complaining about the lower drop rate lol

thats drop will be little better after the event. we will make it around 1/780 around that.

• Like 6

lowering j sword drop rate is going to make it so everyone and there mother has a j sword.. j swords are rad because theyre near impossible to get....

And yet, Dark Flow outperforms it with more ATP and a better special. It's fine.

thats drop will be little better after the event. we will make it around 1/780 around that.

Oh esto sera increĆ­ble D: una de las armas que mas me gustan (apariencia desconozco el uso y que tan funcional es, pero creo es muy buena). Gracias por hacer esto n.n

@dchamberlin89

It will not be easier to find that a red sword. One cannot simply kill as much and as fast Gi Gue as they do with Govulmer. There is very few quest with respectable amount of Gi Gue, and this respectable amount is still low enough. Beside, it's way harder to kill a Gi Gue than a Govulmer, even the environment is not the same.

However, I agree than 1/780 is a bit low. 1/780 would be a great drop rate for sjs DURING HH. So like please multiply it by 3 for the normal drop rate. That way, that would not be an insane drop, but that would not be a easy one neither (and there will actually be a use to HH when hunting sjs).

SJS normal drop rate 1/2340 looks fine to me

Edited by Misombre

1/780 is absolutely insane for SJS. It's supposed to be that rare weapon that you hunt your ass off, only to not find a thing. I'd rather have it left around 1/23000, or whatever it is. Even 1/12000 would be reasonable, but 1/780? Jesus Christ, man. That's insane.

really Tek ? u never hunt anything only pay dollars for items, please dont comment when u pay for items......

That has nothing to do with anything. You just want to easily find a weapon that wasn't meant to be easy to find. Sure, paying for items is an easy way out, but people work for the money, they still indirectly put the hours into the items.

If you don't want to put the time into finding an SJS at it's current drop rate, go hunt something easier, or spend hard earned money on it.