Ultima Drop Tables [28/01/16]

chuk

Yes the KROE SWEATER drop has been assigned to Yellowboze Ultimate on dorphon eclair (1/115 droprate). Not on olga yet I presume.

Google translate :

Si la caída de SUÉTER KROE ha sido asignado a Yellowboze Ultimate en dorphon eclair (1/115 droprate). No en olga todavía presumir yo.

Dorton eclair no arroja kroes a yellow me dio una cannon rouge , ese drop esta mal

• 2 weeks later...

i noticed a error in drop chart

drop viridia ultimate ep1

dragon drop final impact (no twin chakram)

Larva fixed both yesterday.

Thx for the report.

viridia drop always final impact with dragon, drop not fixed

Edited by Vazerty

Well since I don't have access to the dropfiles nor the /redbox command, our annoying orange 'll have to do check it/fix it.

fixed in the event, backup files are fine. ratio adjusted to be correct in the event to 1/32 as well. Logon will restart in the next 8 minutes automatically.

Btw this just proves chuk did not even look at the drop files I gave him, because I gave him the backup regular ultima drops where the drop is not broken. Only the current event files broke it. lazy chuk is lazy.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello friend, so a small error in the report table of drops. With the difficulty VH in oran ID Del Raapy dropping this H / legs and drop Dorphon Eclair H / battle.

:D

• Like 1

Hello friend, so a small error in the report table of drops. With the difficulty VH in oran ID Del Raapy dropping this H / legs and drop Dorphon Eclair H / battle.

:D

Wjats the error?

• 2 months later...

Well since there seems to be a never ending stream of incoherences and mistakes in this damned table and that I'm fed up with editing it (it's a big file) I think we'll need a system that generates the drop table straightaway from the ingame drops. It parses the textfiles in the server, now we just need to output it to html. With a few tweaks this shouldn't be much more work than manually fixing every wrong drop.

• Like 2

there is another alternative, kinda rather then relay on an external drop table.

/drop <Monster>

It could pull the difficulty, episode and section id from current game or if you where feeling adventurous with the coding use 4 arguments.

Output:

(example Booma)

Booma, VH, Greenil: Booma's Right arm, 50%

Or whatever the fuck it is. Anyway example sucks, you get the point.

I'm not saying the external table should not be fixed, just giving an example of some in game alternatives.

Other examples if you have ever played any other games, would include stuff like

/search <item>

etc obviously this system can be as complex as you are willing to program.

Edited by Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Well since there seems to be a never ending stream of incoherences and mistakes in this damned table and that I'm fed up with editing it (it's a big file) I think we'll need a system that generates the drop table straightaway from the ingame drops. It parses the textfiles in the server, now we just need to output it to html. With a few tweaks this shouldn't be much more work than manually fixing every wrong drop.

Working on this right now.

First verison (a quick test from my own server) : http://phantasystaronline.net/drops/newsite/drop_test.html

Still needs :

• conversion from hex to item names
  • add box drops
  • add fractions
  • manage html output
  • add easy navigation

Time to sleep u.u

Edited by chuk
  • Like 1